Gerard Piqué [~] Leo's Sister

For THEO:

Life for you had never been quite normal per say. Your brother had left Argentina by himself for Barcelona when you were both still young. Your brother, Lionel Messi, was now an international superstar in the world of football. Your once poor family now lived in luxury because of Leo. For your twenty fifth birthday, he had bought you a plane ticket to Barcelona. You hadn't ever really left Argentina, but now you were excited to leave your small town and see the world Leo lived in.

Leo's passion was football but yours was volleyball. You loved the sport with a passion and hoped to test it out in Spain for a bit. You had already represented Argentina in the Olympics with volleyball and had done decently. You were pumped for the next one, though, especially with it being just across the border from Argentina.

You got off the plane and walked through the grand Barcelona airport. You stared around in amazement, making your way over to the baggage claim. Calling Toni's cell phone, you looked around the pickup area for your sister-in-law and your nephew. She picked up the phone. "We're over by the sign that says 'Welcome to Barcelona' all the way to the right," Toni informed you.

"Okay," you responded, heading towards the sign. Seeing her in the distance, you hung up the phone. "Toni!" you shouted, waving at your sister-in-law. You embrace her, having not seen her in person for some time. "How are you? And how's Junior Messi #2?" you asked.

"The baby's healthy which is all that matters. I feel great too, this pregnancy is less troublesome than Thiago's," she replied, holding her son on her hip.

"I know, this guy's such a handful," you joked, poking your nephew in the cheek. He laughed and Toni handed you Thiago. You tickled him lightly before putting the toddler into his car seat. You put your luggage into the trunk, not wanting to strain Toni in her given state. You hopped into the passenger's seat and Toni drove out of the hectic airport.

"So how have you been? How's volleyball?"

"It's fun. My team's doing decent, we're second in the league currently. I bumped my knee on a dive but that's the only injury I've picked up this whole season," you answered.

"I hope you don't mind, we're picking up Leo at his practice," Toni explained.

"I don't mind at all, it'll be great to see Leo again. We haven't had a conversation face to face in months," you smiled. Toni pulled up to the training center and got out of the car. You offered to carry Thiago, which Toni accepted. She waved to the guards and they waved you through. She seemed to know where she was going so you just followed her into the training center. She took a right and there was a small pitch. A bunch of player's were running around, jokingly tackling each other as the trainers yelled at them to focus. You smiled at the sight.

Toni and you walked into the small pitch area, catching the attention of everyone there. Toni took Thiago from you as Leo jogged over. "Leo!" you shouted at your brother, running forward. You hugged him tightly, having not seen him in forever.