2

'Oppa where are you, members?'

'They will come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.'

'Oh!'

'Sleep. I am going to sleep.'

'But I haven't cleaned your room.' Y/N said.

'You can sleep in my room. I have to study. Since I wasted my evening in the football match (more like in BTS, which is worth of time) I have to study. So you go ahead and sleep. I have class tomorrow.' Y/N said again.

'Okay. Goodnight.' Hoshi kissed her cheeks and walked away.

'Oppa!' Y/N whined.

'What? Your cheeks are squishy!'

'But yours is more than me oppa!'

'Yeah yeah, whatever!'

Hoshi laughed a little before entering his sister's room. Y/N sulked for a while but then took out her bag and other stationary kinds of stuff and sat down in the study room.

Before studying, she looked at the old books which were there for a while. She took out a book where her family photo was. It was a comic book where she had stuffed the photo of her whole family including her late mother when she moved out of the house. It was still in the same shape but a little dust was around.

Putting the book back she put the photo on her desk and sat down.

'Only a few more months. Then the day will come again.' She whispered.

The day? The day which she was saying was her mother's death anniversary. Maybe Hoshi came here because of that. Maybe he won't be free at that time so he came early to spend time with her? Nevertheless, she was grateful to her brother because she was feeling lonely.

She took out her diary. A diary, where she has written about her idol. Yes. In that specific diary, she has written every single thing about BTS. She has been a fan of theirs for a long time. It was....2015 when she started to listen to BTS. When her brother debuted.

Her brother was the one who may have forced her a little to listen to BTS saying that it will be time to pass. At that time, her mother had already passed away. So she too merged herself in different ways to keep her busy. That's how she finds healing in BTS.

'November 2022,

       Today, BTS performed their new song YET TO COME in the FIFA world cup. They looked so good! They also performed YOUNG FOREVER and FOR YOUTH! I hope they always get whatever they want and be happy:) however, something may have happened. Because in some fan cam, I saw them looking sad. I might be mistaken when I noticed Yoongi oppa's teary eyes as well as Hoseok oppa, Jungkook oppa, and Jimin oppa's too. Hope they won't be sad anymore.

-Kwön Y/N.

Y/N turned the pages to the beginning and looked at the things she wrote. It was the diary where she wrote everything about BTS. When did they debut, when did they fight, specifically Jin and Taehyung's one, when did they have a concert, their shows (for example: BON VOYAGE, RUN BTS, IN THE SOOP, RUNNING MAN, KNOWING BROTHERS, and many more).

She has also written about their debut days. About how Jimin neglected his health for his abs. How Taehyung made Jimin a healthy sandwich, how Taehyung was a secret member, how Yoongi had broken up with his ex-girlfriend, how Jin had to work hard for dance, how Hoseok looked after them, how Jungkook felt pressure when he was chosen to the main vocalist and made his throat hurt and so on.