4

Year-2012

AUTHOR'S POV

'Can...can I go to the washroom? I will come back soon! It's urgent!' Y/N said.

Bang Si Hyuk sighed, 'Fine. But be quick.'

Y/N nodded and rushed outside of the room with her phone. She walked to the end of the corridor to find a corner or washroom to be alone.

After finding the bathroom, she quickly walked inside and locked it. She was breathing heavily and was tired since she had fought with that guy on her way home.

She quickly unlocked her phone's lock and went to the date and time. It was set automatically. That means it is real-time. She quickly searched for her brother's phone number. It wasn't there. She didn't have any numbers but some random strangers' numbers.

She quickly typed SEVENTEEN & BTS.
.
.
Teenage girls and boys have been using illegal IDs to terminate their ages. Their real age is seventeen.

NO RESULTS FOR BTS
.
.
Only some people's age showed when she searched for seventeen. And as for BTS, there were no results.

She gasped after seeing this. She started to sweat. Her mind couldn't think of anything. She quickly looked into her bag to see if she can find anything.

Even she didn't know what she was searching for. She just needed to see her brother. Or his friends, or her friends.

'Wait...where is my Identity card?! Where is my pass!' She searched for her university card but couldn't find any.

'What is this?' She asked as she took out a strap and an id card.

Bighit staff accessory card

Name: Kwon Y/N
Age: 24
Blood group: B+
Phone number: +XXXXXXXXXX

Please call this number if you find this identity card without it's owner-xxxxxxxxxxxx

'W-what? When did I become a staff of Bighit?! Why Bighit?! Isn't it HYBE now?!! OPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y/N sighed as she stared at the ceiling. It was 10 o'clock at night.