10

Year-2012

Author's pov

Hoshi looked at Y/N. The 2012 Y/N. She was reading her textbook while munching on the chips that their father brought for them a while ago.

'She looks like Y/N... But how can it make sense?!' Hoshi thought.

Hoshi suddenly noticed something. His sister's and another Y/N who claims to be his sister have the same habit. They both drink their coffee from the left hand and they first shake the mug a little before drinking it.

'I wonder if she is my sister...' Hoshi thought as he pouted so that the pencil can stay between his lips and nose while he put his hands behind his head.

'Kwon Soonyoung! What are you thinking so deeply?!'

'Ack!' Hoshi rubbed his head where his mother slapped and saw Y/N laughing.

'Haha! Omma! Oppa was thinking about his girlfriend! I am sure!'

'You wanna die?!' Hoshi said as he launched himself on Y/N.

'BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!'

They both flinched as their mother took Y/N's collar and Hoshi's t-shirt and pulled them apart.

'Go and study Soonyoung! You have come home late!' Hoshi nodded and took his books before walking to his room.

'I wonder what will she write....But the problem is...what if whatever she wrote becomes true?! What will happen then?!' Hoshi thought.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'So how was school?' Y/N asked.

'Good. But it is awkward.' Hoshi sighed.

'Yes, it is! I am having a problem. You look exactly the same but since you are younger than me here so I am finding trouble.' Y/N said as she looked at the waiter and waved her hand.

'You can just call me by my name.' Hoshi said as he took the menu card from the waiter and opened it.

'' Ho-? Nah! It's weird.'

'What?!

'Uhh, I mean Soonyoung! It's weird. By the way here is the paper.' Y/N said as she took the paper out.

'But shouldn't I call you noona?'

'It's so weird!!' Y/N facepalmed.

'I don't know about you since it is not weird for me.' Hoshi shrugged off.

'Well, I will take a chocolate pastry and one cappuccino.' Y/N said to the waiter.

'I will take one ice americano. Thank you.' Hoshi said after seeing the prices.

'Wait!' She stopped the waiter.

'One red velvet pastry too.' Y/N said.

'You are going to be fat noona!' Hoshi laughed.

Y/N shrugged. Hoshi grabbed the papers confusedly.

'3 papers? Why?'

'Because....these are divided.'

'I will read it later. Tell me something about what happened in the future.'

'What?'

'Like what are you doing and what I am doing.'

'Well, you choose to become a kpop idol.'

'You said your brother was in Pledis and now is some company called HYBE? Was it about me?'

'Yes. You are a member of SEVENTEEN. There are 12 more boys other than you.'

'Holy shit! These many guys?! It will be so hard to handle all of them! Wait...why 13?'

'Well, this is some weird strategy. Like 13 boys, 3 units, and 1 group.' Y/N laughed.

'Yeah. What about you?'

'I am studying computer engineering at Hanyang University.' Y/N said.

'Wow! You are great!' Hoshi showed his thumb.

'Hehe I know right.'

'Do you guys still live in this house?' Hoshi asked.

Y/N froze.

The waiter came and put two pastries and the coffee on the table. Hoshi took his ice americano and took a sip.

Y/N pushed the chocolate pastry toward her and pushed the red-velvet pastry toward him as she took a sip of her cappuccino.

'What?'

'This was for you dummy. Don't worry I am paying. So eat.' Y/N smiled.

'You are too thin. You should eat and enjoy because after you become a trainee, you won't be able to enjoy these and you won't be able to eat that much.' Y/N said.

'Do I have any fans? I doubt that.' Hoshi laughed.

'As if! You guys are so popular! Just before my accident, you guys were on a world tour. SEVENTEEN is the first K-Pop artist to hold a concert in the world's largest indoor arena.' Y/N said.

'What?! Are you serious?!'

'Yes. And you are pretty famous though.'

'Really?!'

'Yes. You, Seungcheol oppa, Jeonghan oppa, well everyone is famous though.' She stopped.

'Uhh, can you tell me the names of my teammates?'

'Uhh, Seungcheol oppa, Jeonghan oppa, Jisoo oppa are 95 liners. Seungcheol oppa is the leader. Then Jun oppa, Wonwoo oppa, and Jihoon oppa along with you are 96 liners. Seokmin oppa, Mingyu oppa, and Minghao oppa are 97 liners. Seungkwan and Hansol are 98 liners, with me and Dino is 99 liner.'

'Dino? Sounds funny.'

'Dino is actually his stage name. His name is Lee Chan.'

'Oh...I....forgot the names.'

Y/N laughed at how funny her brother was looking. Like a lost puppy.

'Don't worry. You will eventually remember. Well, do you know two of them are from China and two are from America?'

'Wow.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Thanks for dropping me here. You should go now noona.' Hoshi said as he smiled at Y/N.

'It's okay.' Y/N looked around desperately.

'What happened?'

'N-nothing. In the future, we have cut down these trees. Just wanted to see these.' She replied.

'Ou!' Y/N tripped as she fell. Hoshi laughed a little before he walked closer to help her.

'Indeed my sibling.' Y/N thought when she heard him laughing.

'Why are you standing outside?'

She froze when she heard someone talking.

'Oh omma!' Hoshi looked behind Y/N by tilting his head.

'Omma....?' Y/N thought.

'Who is he omma?' Hoshi asked after noticing a boy behind his mother.

'A-annyong....I am....'

Y/N's eyes widened after hearing the voice.'

'H-he....'

TO BE CONTINUED.......