5

Edited

Year-2012

Y/N'S POV

'Let's go.' My roommate said.

'You go. I will come later.' I said.

'Okay. But don't be late. Pd nim will be angry.'

'Don't worry.' I smiled as she walked out of our apartment.

I took some snacks and soft drinks in my bag since I don't know when I will be teleported again.

After making sure that I have locked the door, I started to walk to my so-called office.

'Hmm...oppa would always say that "you will meet them. Not now." Haha...but never let me meet them personally! Aish! But now I can meet them! Yahoo!' I did some weird dances.

But it didn't last long since the people around me were looking at me as if they saw some mental patient.

I sighed and apologized to the nearby people before starting to walk again. But I halted my steps when I saw something.

'Why is there a poster of Namjoon oppa and not the whole BTS? Oh wait, I forgot I am in past now

'Why is there a poster of Namjoon oppa and not the whole BTS? Oh wait, I forgot I am in past now...Well...for now...let's see our leader!' I said as I quickly went to OOO Live hall.
.

.

.
I huffed and panted when I finally reached there.

'Huh? Is the event ended?' I asked myself and let out a painful sigh.

'Well, thank you to those who came here to listen to me. I am Runchranda aka Kim Namjoon.'

I looked in front of me only to see Namjoon oppa bowing and walking away.

'Oh no! I can't lose him! Maybe he also knows that he has teleported to the past!' I said and rushed to find him.

'Namjoon oppa!' I screamed trying to catch his attention.

Luckily he halted his steps and looked behind and.....in my freaking eyes!!!

'Yes?'

I rushed to him and stood in front of him. Can't believe I am standing in front of him!

'I-I am a big fan of yours! Could you give me an autograph please!!' I quickly said and gave him a piece of paper and a pen from my bag.

'Huh? What's this?' He asked confusedly.

I frowned as I tiptoed and looked at the paper. What the....

<Contract
Big Hit Entertainment ("Big Hit") and Kim Namjoon agree to the terms of the contract as follows:>

How the hell this ended up in my bag?! I thought it was the assignment that my professor gave me!

'Oh! You are from Big Hit? I have signed a contract with them a few days ago. Well, I have never seen you before though.' He looked at me suspiciously.