27

Year-2012

A U T H O R

'Boys, Yoona has some work. So Y/N will be assisting you to the second building for your singing lessons.'

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he looked at Y/N who also had a big smile.

The last day's talk made Yoona back away a little, giving Y/N some space and spending some time with the boys.

A lot of things were still untold and unknown which Y/N knew that when the time comes, she will understand.

'Noona!' Taehyung chimed.

'Hey, buddy. How is your arm?' Y/N asked with a little guilty voice.

'I am fine noona. You have asked me a thousand times already.' Taehyung laughed.

'Are you going to be here with us?' Hoseok asked excitedly.

'Yes.' Y/N let out a small smile with appreciation that the boys did want her presence. That they were pleased to see her.

'How about you guys take some rest before going to your vocal classes?' Their choreographer said.

'Yes! I have a lot of things to share with noona!' Namjoon grinned.

Y/N laughed as she passed water bottles to Jimin and Jin as she sat down beside Yoongi.

'So what do you want to share?' Y/N asked.

Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung sat down as Jungkook and Hoseok slid toward Y/N. Thus everyone was surrounding her and Yoongi.

'I have written a song but I don't know how it is. Can you check it for me?' Namjoon requested with a dimpled smile making Y/N's heart fill with affection for the younger boy.

'Of course.' Y/N grinned.

'I am just a few years older than you guys so just think of me as one of your friends or as your secret diary and share everything with me okay? Whatever problem you face. Everything.'

'Boy problems too?' Hoseok made a funny joke as Jin laughed.

Y/N blushed but laughed as well.

'Maybe for those things, your roommates and other members are there for you. You will be bonding with them by sharing these and you will bond with me by sharing your thoughts and those things which you can't understand. You will also have to bond with your vocalists and choreographers.'

Everyone nodded.

Somehow Y/N who only focused on how to do well in exams and BTS's songs has become such a responsible person that it was unknown to her. She also could feel that she was changing.

Not her memories which were now nothing but small ink on a big page of her life. But her mind and thinking abilities were now better.

She never knew that Hoshi always has pampered her because he knew how responsible she will be when she will travel to the past.

And now here she is learning how to take care of a lot of people, how to handle things that she never did, and how to see through people and their minds.

'It is good Namjoon!' Y/N chimed.

'Thank you.'

'Noona, I was told that I will be doing some music producing.' Yoongi suddenly talked.

'Yes Yoongi, I have talked with PD nim regarding this topic. He has ensured that he will be giving us a room for your studio.' Y/N said.

Year-2022

'How is she?' Sang Hee asked.

[Sang Hee, Yoonji, and Lucas are
Y/N's friends (from chapter 2)]

'She is showing improve.' The doctor said.

'Thank god.' Yoonji sighed.

It was 4 o'clock and Y/N's friends visited her in the hospital. Nobody knew about her parents. Y/N and Hoshi's cousin was on the guardian list for Y/N since Hoshi and his father is unknown in Y/N's life.

Only her university recording had her father's picture and mother's. But apart from that nobody knew about her father since he was known as Hoshi's father.

Kwon Jayhyuk, a renowned painter of Korea was listed as Y/N's guardian. Nobody knew that her family background was actually filled up with big stars and famous people. For example, Her uncle was the old folklore guy who was once famous too.

'Did her siblings or parents come?' Lucas asked confusedly.

'I don't think so. She is so secretive.' Sang Hee said confusedly.

'I was also thinking about who is bearing her hospital expenses.' Yoonji sighed.

'Get well soon Y/N!' Yoonji said as she squeezed Y/N's motionless hand.

All three of them came down as Yoonji stood in the reception.

'Excuse me.'

'Yes?'

'Can you please tell me how much are the fees for patient Kwon Y/N in Coma section?'

'Uh, sure. Please wait for a minute.'

'Okay.'
.
.
'The expenses have been paid by her brother.'

The three of them were bewildered when they heard it.

'Can you tell us her guardian's name?' Sang Hee asked.

'Sorry, ma'am. We were told not to reveal the patient's pieces of information and connections.'

'Oh thank you.'

Yoonji, Lucas, and Sang Hee walked out of the hospital as Lucas finally spoke,

'Her family has to be rich. Because seeing the hospital and the room she is in right now screams money and money. So if her expenses are already been paid means that they didn't have any money issues.'

'I think so too.' Yoonji said biting her lips in annoyance.

'But that guy is still not caught by the police. I really wanted him to root in jail for his acts!' Sang Hee spat out.
.
.
.
'I know right? He shall be punished.'

Jin who viciously looked at those three friends walking away as he turned his head towards the entrance.

'Don't worry noona, he shall be punished for hurting you, he is the one to be blamed for your current state.' Jin murmured as he walked towards Y/N's room.

But what he didn't notice was another pair of eyes watching him and others while making his/her next move..

TO BE CONTINUED.......