25

Year-2012

A U T H O R

-honk-

Y/N quickly shielded Hoshi when they heard a motorcycle's horn.

'Ubt!' Hoshi flinched in fear.

'Noona! Chan!'

Y/N widened her eyes when she felt another two pairs of arms protecting her and Hoshi as she sniffed.

'Hey! Watch where you are sitting! This is a main road!' The driver yelled before driving away.

'N-Namjoon, Hoseok....?'

'Yes. Are you guys okay?' Namjoon asked.

'Are you okay Chan?'

For a moment Hoshi confusedly stared at Hoseok but then he understood why they were referring to him as Chan guy. Y/N had told them that his name was Chan in their previous meeting.

'I am okay.' Hoshi nodded.

'I am fine too. W...what are you guys doing here?!' Y/N asked as she finally regained her posture and stood up.

They all started to walk towards the company as Namjoon supported Y/N for some reason.

'We saw you running away while crying. We thought that it would be dangerous for you if you are not aware of your surrounding. That's why Namjoon and I followed you.'

That's when it clicked that she has bumped into Taehyung earlier.

'Oh god! Taehyung fell down when I bumped into him! Is he alright?'

'Yes. Don't worry.' Hoseok assured.

'By the way, what are you doing here Soo-Chan?' Y/N asked when she finally calmed down.

'I was coming to you. Just wanted to meet you...'

The way Hoshi spoke made it clear to Y/N that something was bothering him.

'How is Y/N? How are your parents?' She asked.

'Y/N is doing fine... Well, expect the fact that she eats my brain too much these days..' Hoshi laughed as he looked at Y/N's face.

'Let me just see you in the future again!' Y/N thought.

'Isn't it odd? Like addressing both of them at the same time?' Hoseok laughed as he threw away the matter of his manager crying earlier from his mind.

'Believe me, it is not. Because they are too much alike.' Hoshi grinned.

'But it is good that the surname doesn't match the name. Otherwise, it would've been a great problem.' Namjoon said.

'Yeah. One is Lee Y/N and the other is Kwon Y/N.' Hoshi said.

'Guys, how about you go ahead? Let me walk him to his house.' Y/N said.

Knowing fully that she wanted to talk in private with Hoshi, Namjoon, and Hoseok nodded before they said their goodbyes and walked in another direction.

'Come let's walk home. I still have 10 minutes till the lunch hour is finished and I don't have any work after lunch. And also tell me why you actually came to me.' Y/N said.

Hoshi admired Y/N. Before Y/N came into his life, he didn't have any role models. But now looking at his little sister who was now bigger than him because of time, has become his role model.

He knew the thing which was bothering him is nothing in front of the pain she had earlier and still was. Still, she prioritized him. She always made sure to listen to him whenever he wanted to talk.

She guided him in many ways. She made him feel mature enough to take responsibility for the 2012 Y/N and make her perfect the way the 2022 Y/N was.

'I won't be meeting you from now on.'

Y/N stopped when Hoshi out of nowhere spoke.

'What?'

'Remember that I applied for becoming a trainee? I will be moving to a dorm. But I have pleaded a form that I have to be dismissed every Sunday. They have considered it because of my good performance.'

'Oh...So I won't be able to meet you anymore from now on?' Y/N pouted and whined.

'Hehe. But see the bright side, I will be so famous that you don't have to worry. You can lead your life smoothly with everything you need. Maybe until you are in University.' Hoshi laughed.

'You don't have to. I always have admired you since my childhood. I will never say that to my brother of course. But it is true. So please spend time with me whenever you are free. Because in the future, while trying to hide my identity, I couldn't even see you that much..' Y/N sighed.

'Here. Go home and spend the time with omma, appa, and me.' Y/N smiled.

'Okay. But I promise to come to you too!'

'Hehe. My brother is so sweaty. Okay then. See you later. Study hard even if you have a different goal.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'You should know that I am no harm to you, Ms. Kwon.'

Y/N gasped when she was about to enter her apartment. She turned around quickly and saw a disappointed Yoona standing at the staircase.

'W-who are you actually?!' Y/N shouted at her in fear.

'Please. Let's talk in peace. You also know and feel that I won't harm you physically or mentally.'

Y/N sighed. Debating whether she should let Yoona in or not. But at last, she opened her door wide for Yoona to enter.

'Sit down.' Y/N said.

'Okay. Let's clear out the things!' Y/N thought as she hesitantly closed the main door.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[happy late valentine's day to those who are taken and not single like your author 👀]