48

Year-between 2 dimensions

A U T H O R

Y/N opened her eyes and found herself in the same maze as before. Two timelines' middle point.

She groaned and felt crying. She couldn't even stay there until their official debut.

'Dul-sett!'

Her ears pricked up when she heard the familiar voice of Namjoon.

But how can this happen? She was still standing in the connector of two realms.

She looked around and only found some glitching through the clouds.

She was confused when she saw lavender and blue-colored clouds which were transparent.

It took some time for her to realize that she was now traveling from the past to the future and was seeing what happened after she died(?).

She saw quick scenes of each time.

On their debut day, she saw the gloomy atmosphere. But it became a happy one when the camera was on.

She then saw their first anniversary, the same funny things, their first award, their world tour, their dedication, Taehyung and Jin's biggest fight, their records, and boom! The clouds vanished and left only some aftermath of the clouds.

Y/N sighed in relief that even though she left earlier, they still succeeded. But she couldn't see anything else after that.

Suddenly she heard loud crying voices.

'HOW CAN SHE DISAPPEAR?!'

It was Jin's.

She was listening to what happened after she left. That exact moment.

'Noona!!' She heard Jimin's sobbing.

'Don't worry. We will find her.' It was Bang PD nim.

'Uhh, sir, I think you shouldn't. Her brother took her away.' Yoona said.

Y/N then heard the conversations after that since she could only hear voices but couldn't see.

Yoona made it look like Y/N was taken away by her brother. At that time, Jayhyuk was informed about Y/N's true form by Hoshi.

Yes, on their last meeting at the hospital for Hoshi's mother's treatment, Y/N and Hoshi told everything to their older cousin Jayhyuk who was still a young boy.

Yet using Jayhyuk's name was a good idea. Yoona texted on the group chat using Y/N's ID and made it look like Y/N left Korea with her brother and asked for forgiveness from the boys as she left the group chat forever.

'How can she leave me like that!' Jin cried out.

'Yoongi hyung, why is Jin hyung crying too much?' Jungkook asked.

'Because he had a crush on our noona.'

-Splash-

Y/N flinched as the blue and lavender clouds came back like a drop of water as the sounds stopped. She was shocked when she heard the last word.

'Jin....have a crush on me?!' She gasped when she felt her body floating through the air.

Dew drops sparkle like pearls splashed on her whole face and body as she jolted back.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Year-2023