7

(On this day 17 November, i became an official fan or ARMY of BTS. and till now i have never regretted  it. i hope i can be ARMY till my death:)

Edited

Year-2022

Author's pov

Hoshi just came back from the hospital. His father has come and is with Y/N for 24 hours.

'How is your sister?' Jeonghan asked as he saw Hoshi walking to the room.

'Same...appa is with her now.'

'Don't worry.' Dino said as he hugged Hoshi.

'How can I not when she is fighting for her life?' He said.

'She ain't fighting Hoshi-ah. Yes, she has slipped into a coma but she is still alive and we only have to wait for her to open her eyes.' Joshua said.

Hoshi let out a sad mocking smile, 'Well...maybe it will take a few years...' He said as he fell.

'Soonyoung!!' Jun gasped as he and the others quickly went to Hoshi.

'He is unconscious.' The8 said.

'Call the doctor! Maybe his blood pressure is low.' Jeonghan sighed.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Year-2012

Y/n's pov

I sighed as I was walking aimlessly. It's been two days since I have interacted with Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa.

But I couldn't find any other members. I wish to see them soon.

Suddenly I saw a huge crowd. My curious mind worked on its own as I walked towards that crow.

Hip-hop music was coming from the speaker as I pushed some people to see.

'Isn't it the previous year's winner in the DANCING MACHINE show?' Y/N heard a man beside her saying this to someone.

'Dancing machine....?' Y/N gasped.

Suddenly it started to rain and the audience started to run for shelter. At that time Y/N saw who it was.

'H-HOSEOK!!!!' She shouted mentally.

By that time every person has left for a shelter. Only Y/N stood there, watching Hoseok dancing still in the rain.