40

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'Y/N, I think Soonyoung is downstairs.' Yoona said as soon as she saw Y/N talking with BTS's choreographer.

Y/N frowned when she heard her brother's name.

'What do you mean?'

'I don't know. When the elevator was about to close, I saw Soonyoung walling towards the reception.'

Y/N pushed the files toward the choreographer and told Yoona to handle things here as she rushed downstairs.

When she came down, she saw Yoongi talking with Hoshi.

'Why do they always seem to find oppa?' Y/N sighed frustratedly and tried to think what excuse she will give to Yoongi.

'Yoongi! The choreographer has asked everyone to be present in the training room.' Y/N said as she side-eyed Hoshi.

But she quickly looked at Hoshi again when she saw he was crying and sobbing.

'Noona, he was crying when I came here!' Yoongi said.

Yoongi thought that Y/N will assume he was bullying Hoshi. So he quickly defended himself.

'What happened?' Y/N didn't respond to Yoongi and held both of Hoshi's shoulders.

Her eyes automatically became teary seeing her brother cry.

'Noona. Don't cry! Chan don't cry!' Yoongi was helpless when he saw both of them had teary eyes.

'N-noona......' Hoshi hiccuped.

'W-what happened? Tell me! You are making me worried Soo- Chan!'

Yoongi quickly pulled Y/N and Hoshi to the empty waiting room. He quickly made Hoshi sit down.

Y/N didn't care if Yoongi hears anything. She trusted him. If her cover is blown up then she will tell everything to him.

But Hoshi was more important to her now.

'T-the results came....T-this morning. A-appa and Y/N were with us...B-because omma was nervous.'

Y/N's eyes started to shake when she heard that.

'T-the results are o-out?' She gasped.

She kneeled down in front of Hoshi and held his hands tightly. Yoongi was right beside Hoshi.

Hoshi nodded.

'It's.....it's positive!' Hoshi cried and sobbed hard as he hugged Y/N tightly.

'You were right! Omma......she is in the first stage of cancer! Noona! I don't want to lose her! I don't want to!' Hoshi screamed in pain.

Yoongi felt his eyes teary and his cheeks wet. The painful sight in front of him had an impact on him.

He looked at the crying boy and crying, woman.

'Chan's mother has cancer? Noona guessed? Is that why she was this caring with him?' Yoongi thought.

Y/N pressed her lips tightly to not make any sound but the sobbing sounds still came out muffled.

'S-so, appa and....'

'Mmh.. Everyone knows.....O-omma fainted after seeing the r-results. Appa and Y/N are at the hospital....I came here because your phone was switched off.' Hoshi shuttered.

'Noona is sorry.' Y/N said.

'It's fine. Since she has first-stage cancer, she will be fine! We can still save her!' Y/N tried to comfort both Hoshi and herself.

'B-but.....what about the future? What will happen to you-'

She quickly pressed her hands to Hoshi's lips to prevent him from talking.

'I am still there okay?'

'It's fine. Since she has first-stage cancer, the virus won't spread through her body in the future. She will be fine in the future.'

Yoongi tried to comfort Hoshi thinking that Hoshi was talking about his mother in the future.

Hoshi nodded as Yoongi hugged the small boy.

'When will her treatment start?' Y/N asked.

'Appa has called Jayhyuk hyung's appa and they have already admitted her to QQQ hospital.'

Y/N recalled the scandal of QQQ hospital and how their patients dies because of the fake medicine in 2016-2018. After inquiring for 2 years, the police finally found evidence and sealed the hospital.

Her heart clenched as she started to shake her head.

'No no no! Not that hospital!'

'Why? QQQ hospital is a famous one noona.' Yoongi frowned.

'No. DDD Hospital is good! Even though it was established only 5 years ago, the surgeons for cancer and tumor operations.'

She remembered this hospital also got honorable prizes for defeating stage two cancer and other major viruses.

Yoongi frowned more as Hoshi's heart started to beat fast.

'Is......'

Y/N nodded.

'I guarantee that your omma will be fine if she gets admitted to that hospital! Please talk with appa as soon as possible!'

Hoshi nodded and bowed before rushing outside.

'My....omma also died from cancer. She was admitted to this hospital.' Y/N said so that Yoongi won't suspect her.

Yoongi gasped as he nodded quickly.

'I am so sorry-'

'No, it's fine. That's why I was saying him to move her to another hospital.' Yoongi nodded.

'Let's go back.' Y/N sighed exhaustedly.

'Noona, do you think we should work more hard? I mean, I don't think Bang PD nim will do anything to make the choreography easy. He told me to focus on my rap and writing lyrics and that the choreography of our song will be easy. But it isn't.' Yoongi sighed as he followed Y/N.

Y/N laughed, remembering the time when Yoongi actually complained about these.

'Yoongi, you know that I have a good hunch? If I tell you that you will do great in the future if you work hard, will you believe me?'

'Of course. And what is it with you and the future? Nowadays, you always use the future word.' Yoongi pouted.

'Aigo, this kiddo.' Y/N laughed again.

'Boys! Y/N is here!' The choreographer said.

'Noona! Hyung! Where were you?' Taehyung asked.

'Downstairs. Have you finished the dance?' Y/N asked.

'Your comeback is soon. Work hard!' Y/N said.

'Oh, we are working hard!'

'Good. I have written another new song with the help of Pd nim and Bumzu. We will review it and finalize the song then let you guys hear the demo.'

'What is the song name Noona?' Jin asked.

'LIKE......'

TO BE CONTINUED.......