12

Year-2012

Author's pov

'Hello noona. We met again.'

Y/N flinched. At first, she thought that it was those guys who were trying to harass her the last time.

But the voice was familiar. Quite familiar.

'H-hobi?!' She whispered as she turned around quickly.

She gasped looking at the man in front of her who was non-other than Jung Hoseok.

'Did you say anything?' Hoseok asked confusedly.

She quickly shook her head after coming out of her dreamland.

'N-no. What a-are are you doing here?' She asked as she stood up.

'Well, I lost my way here since I have never come to this area.' Hoseok said as he scratched the back of his head with an odd smile.

'O-oh..' Y/N gulped hard trying to process everything.

She met her dead mother, then Park Jimin, and now Hoseok too continuously today. Her mind was hazy.

'I think she always shutters while talking. I shouldn't point out that for her.' Hoseok thought.

'What about you noona? Why are you here? Do you live here?' Hoseok asked as he sat down on the grass while folding his knees.

'N-no, I was also strolling here.' She replied as she joined him.

'Oh.'

'I never thought that I will end up running to you like this.' Y/N chuckled.

'Well, I also thought that I won't see you anymore.' Hoseok said.

'Have you.....thought about the proposal?' Y/N asked as she looked at Hoseok face.

'Hmm...I think it isn't my type.' Besides Idol is not something that people like that much.' Hoseok said truthfully.

'But maybe in the future, you will be known as a worldwide superstar! If you have the will and power then you can even control the whole world! You like dancing. Don't you think that this is the best opportunity? You should do what you want to do. Don't back away by thinking of the worst consequences!' Y/N tried to explain to him.

Hoseok didn't say anything. He just played with the flower which he plucked at that moment.

On the other hand, Y/N looked at his facial features. His habits were the same as it was before.

'He indeed looks so young. Oh lord even though I know how many fans he will gather in 2022, I still somehow feel bad and don't want him to join BTS because, in the beginning, he always got hateful comments and also didn't get any letters from the fans.' Y/N thought as her heart clenched painfully at the thoughts.

'I wish I could just whip those tears away from him and I also wish he would never think of leaving BTS as he did back then.....I know he came back for the members, but still.' Y/N thought.