30

Year-2013

A U T H O R

Y/N walked down the streets to a local street restaurant and bar.

Namjoon didn't have to be careful with his blowup since he wasn't famous and he only had to hide himself from Y/N.

So far, he was doing a great job. When Y/N entered the restaurant, he waited for a few minutes before entering and taking the table right beside her.

He put the hood of his hoodie on and turned his back to Y/N. From the corner of his eyes, he saw a man already sitting at that table.

'Hello.'

He heard Y/N's voice.

'Hello. You must be Y/N. I am Yoona's uncle.'

'I know uncle Lee. I told you that I will pick you up. Why would you bother to come, alone uncle?'

'You....really have traveled..' He said and ignored her question.

Y/N looked at the old guy with bambi eyes, mind conflicted.

'How can you tell just like that? Do I look different? Common with you?' Y/N asked.

'Is he Yoona noona's uncle?' Namjoon thought as he asked for makgeolli.

'Yes. We have the same thing in common. So much.'

Namjoon heard the older guy's hearten-full laugh.

'Y/N you don't know but I have been wanting to meet you for so long. I really thought that I won't be able to fulfill the rule of helping one person in this life. And your eyes are just like mine was back then.'

'...back then how?'

'Covered in the light shade of green, showing the power of nature which can give or destroy everything.'

Both Y/N and Namjoon didn't understand what Uncle Lee was saying.

'This man has some potential to write down lyrics.' Namjoon thought.

'Uncle Le-'

'Call me ajjussi.'

'Okay.?'

'Your skin is as pale as mine, the brightness that once was permanent on your face has dulled down. You are just as hyper as me.'

'Are....are they, relatives?! Is Y/N noona here to find out if she is the daughter of this ajjussi?! Oh no! I shouldn't be here! This is personal!'

Namjoon suddenly stood up and walked out of the bar even before he could eat. He felt guilty. Maybe the reason she was so baffled after meeting Yoona was that she found out about her real family?!
.
.
.
.
'Just do what you should. But don't mingle with the life and death spawn in this timeline. It will create barricade through thousand timelines.'

'Yoongi onnie told me not to mingle with the affairs of boys too much. Why can't I? I will be leaving as soon as they debut or around that time. Then why can't I just spend my leftover time with them?'

'You can. Maybe Yoona thought too much. It doesn't matter. Only they will search for you more and then will forget about you. This is circular.'

'How did you know about these things?'

'There is a church on the East side. Only those who traveled back, who have this shade of green in their eyes can see and enter that church. There are a lot of books which were written by other travelers who wrote them to help others and guide them.'

'Woah.'

'You know what the interesting thing is?'

'What?'

'You can go to that church even after you travel back to your timeline. You can visit it for the rest of your life!'

Y/N smiled when she saw how excited Lee was to tell her about these things.

'But I have a question.'

'Yes please ask dear.'

'Why church? I mean I read in the books about Buddhist Temple but church?'

'Because the first one who found the place was a Christian. She renovated with other travelers and build a church. There are a lot of unknown plants too.'

'I really want to visit it one day.' Y/N laughed.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'So what did you find?' Jin asked as he put down his spectacular and book before looking at Namjoon.

Hoseok and Yoongi immediately understood that Namjoon was feeling guilty by looking at his gloomy face of Namjoon.

'Everything alright Joon?' Hoseok asked.

'Yeah. It was...Yoona noona's uncle.'

'Uncle? Why would she meet someone's uncle?! Omma appa is considered as well sibling but uncle?' Jimin asked confusedly.

'Judging by the way they were talking and from the base of what I heard, it seems like Y/N noona is related to them. Maybe family relatives. He was saying these things like how she and his eye colors, skin, etc matches so perfectly. I felt too ashamed and stupid so I got up and left.'

'You did great hyung.' Jimin smiled and hugged the distressed Namjoon.

'Thanks.'

Never knew he will have to seek comfort from someone younger than him but he has crossed that line and mingled well with the boys somehow.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y / N

'Yes! They will be very happy to see these!' I chimed as I took the bags of clothes and bid my bye to one of the staff and skipped the way towards the practice room.

Today finally their clothes arrived. I just picked it up and rushed to let my boys see these. They will be so happy to see the clothes which had their names and stage names!

Since this was an off period and break time, they of course are goofing around. So I didn't waste any time and was about to open the door when I found Taehyung and Jungkook outside of the practice room.

'Noona! What are you doing here?' Taehyung asked.

'Your official clothes are here!' I grinned.

'Really?!' Jungkook smiled widely.

'Yes! Come let's see them together!'

'WAI-'

Taehyung somehow shouted and tried to stop me from entering the room but I was too quick to open it.

My mind was confused about why he tried to stop me. But my eyes widened immediately when I heard some noises.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were looking at the laptop which was resting on Namjoon's foot.

But the sounds.... How the hell I forgot this thing that they did during their training days?!

I gasped when I heard....moans......

THEY ARE WATCHING FUCKING PORN!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......