36

Year-2013/2023(?)

Y / N

Trying to think straight, I looked at both sides. I wanted to cry. Or I was crying. I don't want to stay here. I now want to die so badly.

'Please...'

For the last time, I heard my brother's younger version pleading as my attention diverted to the other side.

'Don't worry. I won't let anyone do anything to you. You have helped me enough back then. It's time to repay you and help you, my princess.'

Princess...My eyes twitched when I heard the word. Last time I heard it was when our mother died. After that, he never called me that.

Suddenly, I knew what I have to do. The way he spoke, he surely wanted to repay me.

If I just go back now, the future will change, maybe he will hate me for disappearing or dying.

I whimpered as I started to walk towards the opposite side.

'I won't go, I will stay here...With her!'

I smiled and finally walked inside the light when I heard my brother from a different timeline saying the same thing.

'I won't disappoint you oppa.' I thought as I felt myself close my eyes.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Year-2013

A U T H O R

Hoshi cried as he looked at Y/N's figure through the glass.

'Get well soon.' His lips perked up.

Suddenly he heard noises from behind as he looked behind.

'Kwon Soonyoung?'

He nodded.

'Kwon Y/N's brother?'

He nodded again.

'But you are not 18 yet. I think we need someone who is above 18 and can sign up the documents for us.' The nurse said.

Hoshi sighed. Looking at his hands he started to think. He can't ask for help from his parents or relatives.

He can't ask Jayhyuk since Y/N hasn't told anything to their cousin the first day they met.

So the only person whom he can call was Yoona. For emergencies, Y/N has given him her number.

But still, he tried one last time.

'But we have no relatives, no parents, no guardians, noona is my guardian. So, please. She has a friend. If you want, she can come to sign the documents.'

'Uhh. That's a problem.' The nurse sighed.

'Fine. We already have a second emergency contact. So you can sign the documents.'

Hoshi smiled in victory but still asked who the other person was.

It stated that they first put Hoseok's name but then they changed it to her agency's pd Bang si Hyuk's contact.
.
.
.
.
On the other hand, the guys who were curious to see the big brother of their beloved manager finally arrived at the hospital.

It would be a lie if they say that they are here to see Y/N's brother. Everyone wanted to see Y/N. Seeing her brother is their second priority.

'Third floor. Zone-B.' Hoseok mumbled as Jimin quickly tapped the button of the elevator.

'What do you think caused her to suddenly collapse?' Jin asked.

'Don't know. But pd nim said that maybe it's because of stress.' Namjoon replied.

'Still.' Yoongi sighed.

Feeling worried for the manager, Taehyung didn't even notice when they reached the third floor.

'Uhh, excuse me? Do you know zone B?' Jimin asked.

'It's over there.'

The time they reached over there, they were shocked to see Hoshi talking with the doctor.

'How is she?'

Hoshi flinched when he heard Jin's voice. His eyes widened when he saw every member of BTS.

'Shit!' Hoshi gulped down his saliva with much pressure.

'S-she is fine.' He cleared his throat and said.

'Did she woke up hyung?' Jungkook asked.

'No.'

'How did you know that Y/N noona is here, Chan?' Yoongi asked as he crossed his arms.

'I-I.....I came....I mean......it was out of nowhere. I was here with my omma for her check-up.'

Not finding it anyway, he blabbered lies.

Jin and Yoongi suspected but didn't say anything to the teenager.

'Have you seen anyone here for her?' Namjoon asked.

'No..?'

'No one? Any guy? Older than Y/N noona?' Jimin asked.

'No..Why?' Hoshi asked as he felt curious and suspicious.

'Nothing. We thought noona's brother will come here.' Jungkook said truthfully.

'Oh!'

Hoshi widened his eyes.

When the hospital called him after finding out his number as the emergency contact, Hoshi's world stopped immediately.

He rushed from his tutor's house, leaving all his belongings there but his phone.

He felt as if his own sibling has died. Y/N and Hoshi were indeed blood-related. But their timeline was different.

Hoshi met the future Y/N late. They didn't even know each other for more than 1 year. But still....

Still, the bond between them has become so strong that he now considers Y/N as his big sister.

'I have to keep it a secret. Just like noona wanted.'

TO BE CONTINUED.......