54

Year-2023

A U T H O R

The whole of Seoul was dark as if it was dark. The dark clouds have hidden the bright sun and made it all gloomy.

Some say that rain makes it romantic but it was too heavy rainfall and dark outside making people feel uneasy and anxious.

In the rain, Hoshi came out and saw a figure sitting on the bus stand's corner. He closed the car's door and wanted to walk ahead but he was stopped by another person.

Yoongi held his wrist and shook his head. Hoshi sighed.

Inside the car, he could still hear his friend, whom he teased a lot crying and shouting. Seungkwan's crying and Hoseok and Dino's comforting voices were loud.

He could hear Jayhyuk's crying voice as he talked with his parents on the phone, informing the bad news.

Hoshi's father was arriving. His father still didn't know about the bad news. He was informed by his son that he needed to come right away.

Hoshi looked at Y/N's figure and Jin sitting right beside her, silently.

'Soonyoung...' Yoongi bited his lips and tried to comfort the younger.

Yoongi was feeling anxious. Y/N and Jayhyuk were crying but Hoshi only had dried tear stains on his cheeks.

He wanted Hoshi to cry and shout like Seungkwan, to ease his pain.

But Hoshi's mind was playing the same thing from before before he stepped out of the hospital.

'Death time of Ms. Cha Hari at xx:xx on xx/xx/20xx.
Death time of Mr. Moonbin at xx:xx on xx/xx/20xx.'

(I forgot if I already named their mother anything or not. If I have already named their mother then please mention the chapter for your lazy author XD)

His ears were ringing.

Yoongi was still holding the umbrella for both of them.

Jimin was with Jayhyuk and Namjoon and Taehyung were handling all the hospital stuff. They knew the Kwon siblings had no energy to do that.

Y/N didn't want to believe that her mother passed away.

It's okay..'

'Why are you sad? You got to spend extra years with her. You spent two types of life with your mother.' A voice from inside her spoke.

She knew she was greedy. She thought she could change the past.

But it seems like the death was waiting for Moonbin and her mother until she came back to her timeline, to face what she changed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right now, Yoongi was recalling what happened before when the Kwon siblings broke down. He was now sitting with Namjoon and Taehyung at the funeral. The ceremony for the deceased people was already completed.

As he suspected Jin was with Y/N all the time. Even though all the members were with her for the whole time being, they helped with everything. Seventeen, Astro, and BTS members continuously worked for it.

Astro members, Seventeen members, and Moonbin's parents apologized to Y/N for her loss. Y/N knew that Moonbin wasn't the one to be blamed. Both of them were supposed to be dead.

It doesn't matter if he was the cuz of their death. But it only left a bad mark on his history that he left behind.

This time, Eunwoo was in Seoul and both he and Seungkwan were devastated. They indeed need therapy to not work too much for their comebacks.

Seungkwan cried and begged Y/N to do something which made many of them confused as to why he was begging Y/N. As if she could bring back them alive.

'The car is here. Let's go.' Jungkook muttered as he and Jin helped Y/N to stand up. Woozi and Mingyu helped Hoshi and Jayhyuk helped his mother to calm down.

Losing her sister made Jayhyuk's mother devastated just like the others. At the funeral, since most of them were celebrities, the media eventually found the relationship.

They at first were confused as to why Y/N had so many idols comforting her. After finding out that Hoshi was her brother and the famous Jayhyuk was her cousin, they made no effort to dig up her background.

She was now exposed to the whole world. Yoonji and many of her friends were there. They were shocked to see so many idols but they were with Y/N for the whole time being.

Jayhyuk found some interesting clues that Sang Hee may had something to do with their accident so he hired many agencies to search for the clues.

'Oppa....I want to stay with oppa...' y/N spoke through her dried lips.

Hoshi glanced at Y/N. He surely was feeling shitty for being like this. As for their father, he is in the hospital because his body couldn't take the news.

Hoshi knew that because of Y/N he got to spend more time with their mother. He should thank her, he should comfort her, he should be with her just like she was when he needed back then.

'I will drive home. Hyung-dul and maknae-dul thank you for your comforts. Please rest. You guys have done a lot for us.' Hoshi bowed to everyone and walked towards the car.

Jin and Y/N walked towards the car. Y/N held Jin's hands and then stopped him.

'Thanks.....oppa....it's been so long since I have called you oppa.' Y/N smiled weakly.

'I appreciate what you have done for me till now.'

'It's nothing. Rest well. It's been hard for..you...'

Jin pushed away some of her hair to look at her eyes. Unconsciously, Y/N tiptoed, kissed him on his cheek and nodded.

'I will. Count it as a payback for what you did for me.'

Clearly, Jin knew that Y/N forced herself to make him feel better and repay him for his hard work. His whole face was red as he saw her sitting inside the car.

TO BE CONTNIUED........