24

Year-2012

A U T H O R

'Hello!'

'Uff!' Y/N sighed as she pulled a fake smile and looked at Yoona.

'Hi!' Y/N greeted back.

'Do you want to grab lunch together? The boys are doing fine with other trainees,' Yoona asked.

Y/N reluctantly agreed as they both left the company and walked towards the nearby restaurant.

It's been a week. Y/N has talked with Bang Si Hyuk who also agreed to make one team debut soon. Hoping that it would be BTS, she was just praying.
.
.
Walking towards the restaurant where her boys also eat, she sat down as well as Yoona.

'We will have.....'
.
.
'So, how are your days going?' Yoona asked as they waited for their lunch to arrive.

'Bluntly.'

It's true Yoona was trying to bond with the guys giving Y/N no chance. Y/N was absolutely sure that Yoona was trying to take Y/N's place in their lives.

'Is that so?' Yoona laughed.

'So how did you find those boys?' Yoona asked.

'Just by roaming around and trying to find some talented boys.'

'Really? Then you definitely would've taken more talented boys rather than stopping at the 7th one. Right?'

Y/N felt weird about the way Yoona smiled and the way she talked.

'I couldn't find anymore,' she lied.

'Oh, what a coincidence that you stopped at the 7th one.'

'Miss Lee, what are you trying to imply?' Y/N asked.

'Nothing. Just wanted to make sure that you are serious in your job.'

Y/N quietly stood still. She didn't want to argue outside in a public place with Yoona.

On the other hand, Yoona was right. Y/N only tried to find BTS members, not other talented people.

'What would've happened if I tried to find others too? Would the new people get to the new team?' Y/N thought.

'You know what Y/N, you are a very talented girl. Every staff knows this. About how you handle computers specifically. And you should've known by now that I mean no harm to you. I am not a bad person.'

One of the ladies came and put the food on their table. Y/N and Yoona thanked her before digging into their lunch.

'I know onnie,' Y/N replied.

'So? Why are you always so cautious with me and always turning up your guard whenever I am near?'

Y/N widened her eyes when she heard Yoona.

'Was I that oblivious?!' Y/N thought.

'You are probably angry at me because I am trying to spend more time with the boys whom you choose rather than let you spend your time with them. But what I am doing is right Y/N. Do you think that after you leave, after you accomplish your tasks, you won't be here anymore? So what will happen to the boys? They will be so disheartened when their beloved manager won't be anymore with them.'

Y/N gasped as she dropped her chopsticks and stood up.

'I know Y/N. And I also know that your time is somehow limited because of the new thing that is happening to you.. Your memories.'

'W-what?! H-how?!'

Y/N backed away knocking her chair down. Her brain stopped working. Her mind was blank. Her brain was only signaling her to run away from there.

And that's what she did. She rushed out of the restaurant.

'HOW?!'

She thought and ran.

'Oh noona-!'

Taehyung smiled and raised his hands to wave but he was pushed by a running and panicked Y/N who didn't even notice Taehyung.

'What happened to her?!' Namjoon asked as he helped Taehyung to stand up.

Hoseok and Namjoon ran to follow Y/N and stop her. On the other hand, Yoongi and Jin helped Taehyung brush away the dust.

'It is so weird. But she was looking so stressed,' Jimin frowned.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Passing through the bus station she ran while Namjoonand Hoseok tried to call her name.

'Noona?' Hoshi confusedly looked at his sister who had tears now and was running fast in the right direction.

Running fast to catch her he shouted her name before grabbing her right shoulder.

Since they both were running in two different directions, they both crashed and fell on the road.

'Hah!' Y/N was breathing heavily.

'Noona!! Look at me!' Hoshi tried to make Y/N look at him.

But Y/N's mind was trying to find out how Yoona knew everything that was happening to her. Was Yoona behind everything? Was she trying to harm Y/N?

'KWON Y/N!' Hoshi shouted.

'H-huh?!'

'Look at you goddamn brother! I am here! Don't be afraid! I will be with you forever okay? Don't worry. Tell me what happened?' Hoshi asked.

Namjoon and Hoseok who were gasping for air missed the word brother as Hoseok coughed at that time.

They were a little far away from the Kwon siblings. But they could hear.

'S-soonyoung-ah....I...I don't have enough time!' Y/N cried out.

Namjoon and Hoseok's hearts broke at their manager's pathetic cry who held a young boy to have a shoulder while they still weren't in that position to share her pain among themselves.

It would be a lie to say if they weren't attracted by Y/N. Not in a romantic way but in another way. Just like Y/N was irritated by Yoona, they were also irritated by her.

They also wanted to bond with their manager who choose them. They also made excuses to meet Y/N.

'What?'

'Y-Yoona....'

'Yoona? You mean Yoona noona who is trying to take your place?' Hoshi asked.

Y/N never really hid anything from her brother in order to let him think about the future and know these things. But she surely hid her memory loss.

'Y-yeah...'

'What did she do?'

'She knows....she fucking knows everything about me! About you and the boys!'

'W-what? She knows that you came from fu-.....'

TO BE CONTINUED.......