55

Year-2025

A U T H O R

'How the fuck-'

'There is a child here Y/N!'

'Oppa how can you just shout at me!' Y/N sighed.

'So are we just ignoring the fact that Yoona Noona is now a mother?! I am an uncle?!' Hoshi silently cursed.

Yoona rolled her eyes.

'He is already 1 year old.' Yoona said.

'He is so cute. Look at his chubby cheeks!' Seungkwan awed.

'I liked his name actually.' Yoongi smiled.

'Yeah Moonbin.' Jungkook giggled when the baby boy put his finger on his mouth.

'Moonbin-ah, don't bite your uncle's finger! It's bad!' Yoona pulled out Jungkook's finger.

'God knows if he has any dirt or bacteria on his hand! My poor baby.'

'Fuck! Hahahahahahhahh!' Taehyung laughed as Jungkook felt offended.

'How dare you noona!' Jungkook huffed.

'But he actually is so white! Just like a brother-in-law.' Y/N hummed.

'As if I am not white.' Yoona rolled her eyes.

'Babe come here, help me!'

'Coming!' Y/N replied.

'Go go, your boyfriend is calling you.' Hoshi rolled his eyes.

'You are jealous because you don't have a partner, besides he is my fiancé already.' Y/N rolled her eyes as well.

She got up and walked towards the kitchen only to be held by her waist by someone.

She gasped and quickly put her hands on his shoulder as he looked at Jin.

'Oppa, you scared me.' Y/N giggled.

She put her hands around his neck as Jin smiled gently and pulled her closer to him.

'I want a kiss. My energy is down.' Jin pouted.

Y/N laughed as she slapped lightly at the pouty lips of Jin and tiptoed as she gave him a smooch.

'Give me a proper kiss!'

'But this is how one kisses when someone pouts!'

'You!-' Jin grabbed her neck and pushed her closer as he kissed her heartlessly.

Y/N breathed through her nose yet she tried her best to keep up with the hungry Jin who seemed yet to be satisfied.
.
.
By the time they parted away, Y/N was breathing heavily.

'I am letting you go so easily because there are people here.'

Y/N blushed.

'You!'

'If this is easy then what will happen if he goes harder?!'

Y/N shook her head.

It's been a year since they started dating. But Jin had many world tours making them spend less time together.

And today finally Jin got to meet Y/N after a month. He arrived in Korea yesterday and now everyone gathered to see Yoona's child.

It took a lot of time for Hoshi and Y/N to completely recover from their mother's death since they encountered it twice in their life.

Jayhyuk was now in France.

The accident of Moonbin and the Kwon sibling's mother was caused by SangHee.