52

Year-2023

A U T H O R

'Don't be nervous. She is still the same person.' Namjoon patted Jungkook's head.

'But...it's been ages since we last saw her.'

'But for her, it's only a few days. So don't worry.' Hoseok comforted him.

Jimin and Jin were nervous too for different reasons. And as for Taehyung, he was excited. Yoongi showed no reaction but he was also looking forward to meeting Y/N.

After pleading with Hoshi to let them meet Y/N as soon as possible, Hoshi finally agreed. They were now in front of Y/N's house. (The same house mentioned in chapter 01)

Dong dong-

Hoshi opened the door and welcomed her. They actually didn't notify Y/N nor did Hoshi to surprise her. Hoshi, the previous night tried to ask if she would like to meet them.

But Y/N refused and said that it would be awkward. The age gap and name basis have changed after she came back, she won't feel as comfortable as she did back then.

Hoshi informed Namjoon about Y/N's thoughts and let Namjoon think of a way to approach her.

'Since she doesn't want to meet us then catching her off guard will be the best.' This is was Jin said.

And now they are inside the house to catch her off guard.

'Sit. Y/N is talking with her friend-'

'Kwon Fucking Soonyoung! Get your dirty clothes away from my room! It smells too sweaty!!! Did you just throw them right after you came back from the company-'

Y/N who was shouting nonstop threw Hoshi's clothes on the doorstep of the living room and looked up to find Hoshi. But she stopped shouting once she noticed more people.

Completely caught off guard, she gasped and took a few steps behind and tripped.

'Ack!'

'Be careful!' Jin who was close caught her by her arms and pulled her straight up.

'Thanks.' Y/N mumbled.

The uneasy feeling was still lingering there. She looked at them hesitantly and then locked her eyes with her brother. She didn't dare to move her eyes away from Hoshi.

'They came to see you.' Hoshi said calmly as he walked towards her and held her shoulder for assurance.

'How are you noona?' Taehyung couldn't calm down his excitement and smiled brightly.

'No, you are not our noona anymore, right? You are younger than all of us. Then do I have to call you Y/N? It feels so weird.' Taehyung frowned on his own words.

'Yeah yeah. Y/N noona to Y/N. It is weird.' Hoseok laughed.

Suddenly the atmosphere eased a lot as Hoshi made Y/N sit down.

'You guys should try to call me Y/N. I was also like this when I had to call you guys from oppa to names.' Y/N mumbled, feeling awkward.

'Ah! I remember! You called us oppa few times and said that it was accidentally since we look muscular so you often forgot that we are younger than you!' Jimin said.

'It was a lie. Hahaha, if I imagine that situation now it is so funny.' Jungkook said.

'It is.' Jin nodded.

'So how's everything going? You okay? Your body? I believe you came back right after that incident right?' Yoongi asked.

Y/N nodded.

'That uncle, whom I tried to save was the one who actually died while saving me. I tried to save him.' Y/N whimpered.

'But...'

'Somethings can't be changed. It's okay. You have changed a lot of things.' Yoongi patted Y/N's head.

'Don't mind. I am trying to treat you like my little sister.' Yoongi said and retreated his hand.

'It's fine.' Y/N said.

'I have ordered pizza even though it's lunchtime. Should I order some noodles or heavy food?' Hoshi asked.

'No. Just add french fries and burgers.' Hoseok said.

[Your author's favorite food is French fries! I can't stay away from it but my mom won't give me much TT. That's why I can't eat it every day or every week. QAQ]
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Not even an hour passed, they heard the doorbell rang. Y/N opened the door and saw her cousin Jayhyuk.

'Oppa-'

'That mf is caught!'

Everyone looked at Jayhyuk who shouted.

'What?' Hoshi put the sliced pizza on Jimin's plate and walked towards his brother.

'The detective which I hired to find out that mf who almost killed Y/N has been caught. The interesting part is the name he mentioned.'

'What about the name?' Y/N asked.

'I tried to find a connection with the name he gave and unfortunately, the story was too obvious and sad. I should've invested earlier!' Jayhyuk banged his hand on the side wall harshly.

'Oppa tell me the name!!' Y/N shouted.

'SANG HEE!!!!' Jayhyuk shouted back.

TO BE CONTINUED........