21

Year-2022

A U T H O R

'Hyung!' Jungkook gasped.

Jungkook tried to shake Jimin while his eyes were still on Y/N's laying position. Jimin didn't even bother to hear him out as he shockingly looked in front of him.

'What do you mean by that doctor?! Tell me!'

They could hear Hoshi's voice clearly since the whole hallway was empty. They moved to a corner where Hoshi couldn't see them but they could see him and Y/N as well as can hear the doctor and Hoshi's conversations.

'It's rare. Ms.Kwon was okay till now. She had no symptoms or any other issues. But out of nowhere, one of our nurses saw her heart rate slowing down.'

'Didn't they give medicines on time?' Hoshi asked.

'They surely gave her medications on time. But I am afraid there are two reasons for a patient to react like this.'

'And?'

'First is unknown. We don't know what caused her heart to slow down. Second...'

'What is the second one?'

'Second is that she herself doesn't want to live. That's why her willpower of living has made her condition worse.'

'No. This can't happen.' Hoshi chuckled while still crying.

Doctor confusedly looked at him as he sighed and patted his shoulder.

'I know it sounds crazy but please be strong. Your father still doesn't know about it. We thought to tell you first. You should talk to your father about anything bad.'

The doctor walked away leaving Hoshi standing there with his head down.

Jimin gasped when he noticed something. He nudged Jungkook as Jungkook moved his eyes towards Jimin and saw him pointing to the other side of the hallway.

They both took a sharp breath when they saw Yoongi and Namjoon coming.

'Bang Pd nim said that she was here.'

Jimin heard Yoongi talking. Assuming that they were talking about Y/N, he felt betrayed and upset.

'Yes. Oh, this is the one. Patient Kwon Y/N.' Namjoon read aloud the name until Yoongi quickly put his hands on Namjoon's mouth.

Yoongi and Namjoon saw Hoshi inside the room and they melted and softened when they saw Y/N. Knowing how clumsy Namjoon can be, Jimin moved away from hiding and stood in front of them.

'Holy sh-'

Thankfully Yoongi was quick enough to keep his mouth shut as Jimin gestured both of them to hide with him coldly.

Yoongi hesitated as he could feel Jimin's anger. But they both cursed mentally when they saw the raging bunny.

'Y/N-ah...'

They stopped looking at each other as they heard Hoshi's voice. Jungkook noticed Hoshi now sitting beside her as he caressed her hands.

'How funny it is right? The doctor is saying that you don't have the willpower to live anymore. It is not true. You never told me that. Back then, you always were trying to make BTS the best Kpop Idol. You were full of energy...Then how come you aren't responding to your body anymore?'

Hoshi sniffed making Jungkook whimper as Jungkook's tears started to fall while looking at Y/N.

'Are you facing some problems there? But how come you never told me back then?'

Hoshi sighed.

Suddenly he thought of something.

'You...you were depressed for some days but you still were there. Could it be that there is a problem over here? Should I change the doctors or hire more guards?'

'Argh! What should I do?! What should I do!?'

Hoshi ruffled his hair as he frustratedly sighed and stood up.

'I have to observe you for some time I guess.' He mumbled as he looked at his phone before walking out of the room.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Without speaking a word, each one of them left the hospital. After they boarded one car as the other car came vacantly by one of Yoongi's trusted drivers.

'Since there is no one other than us, I believe you have some explanations to do Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung.'

Namjoon shivered at the sharp words of Jimin's. He very well was aware of how angry Jimin and Jungkook were.

'First, tell me how you guys knew and went to the hospital?' Yoongi asked as he drove towards the company.

'Well, we had business with the dancers of every group. You know that hyung. Soonyoung hyung is one of the main dancers. We needed him. We went to call him and saw him talking on the phone while distressed. Then he rushed away. The others said that his cousin sister is sick but the way he panicked didn't look like concern for the cousin sister. We had doubts about him being Y/N's noona's brother so we followed him.' Jungkook said.

'And thus we found her.' Jimin completed Jungkook's words.

'Now tell me how did you know hyung? You never had any intentions of telling us did you?' Jimin accused.

'No. Actually, Bang Pd nim was the one who found her. Jin hyung and he talked. Jin hyung accidentally talked about it in front of us.' Namjoon said.

'Then Taehyung and Hobi hyung doesn't know about her? That we found her? After 10 years?!' Jimin asked again.

'No. Unfortunately only Bang Si hyuk hyung only saw her. Namjoon and I came here to confirm it before telling you about her to you guys. What if she was someone else? Then you guys would've been so disappointed.' Yoongi replied.

'But...I don't understand why is she still looking so young.' Jungkook said.

'Maybe the medicines?' Jungkook asked.

Namjoon gulped down as he licked his dry lips nervously, knowing exactly why she was looking so young but didn't say a single word.

'So what actually happened to her? She suddenly disappeared one day and now we found her in a coma in the hospital!' Jimin asked.

'I don't know. But certainly, one thing is for sure, Hoshi...How can he be her brother when she had an older brother? I need to go into the depth of this matter.' Yoongi's eyes darkened.

'Yes, I will too. Because it's been years since I last saw you, you need to answer the questions we had for all these years..Kwon Y/N noona....' Jimin thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.......