8

Year-2012

Y/N's pov

'Because you have to go to the dentist today Hoshi for god's sake!'

I gasped, my eyes were already teary after finally realizing who were they. I quickly turned around, my eyes were now glossy as I blinked for a few times to look properly.

'O-omma....' I whispered...

Both of them looked at me. Their eyes narrowed as they looked at me.

'Did you say anything?' Omma asked me.

'Om-'

'Miss your total bill is 6000 Won.'

I flinched as I looked at the cashier. She handed me my bag. But I wasn't in the state to pay or pick up the bag.

Author's pov

Y/N desperately looked at her mother only to notice that she is gone. She looked around to see if she can find her mother or brother.

'Miss?'

Y/N sighed. She quickly took out her purse and gave her 6000 Won before taking the plastic bags and rushing outside.

'Omma! Omma!!' Y/N cried out.

She pulled her mask off of her face since the mask was wet because of her tears as she threw it away.

'I'm-mma......' She sobbed.

'No...I can't stay here! I have to see her! Only if it is for a few moments! I can't lose this opportunity!' Y/N said to herself.

She thought about the event.

'2012.....oppa....is going to the dentists......where was I? Where were they?! Think KWON Y/N! THINK!' She banged her head on the door of the store.

'Aish!! Why I can't think?!' She cried.

'At first, let's go to our old home! Omma will be there!' She thought as she boarded the bus.

'Where to Miss?' The conductor asked.

'On the next stop.' Y/N said as she gave him money and sat down on the last vacant seat.

'Oh god.....I......I saw omma....after so many years....She is alive.......SHE IS FUCKING ALIVE! She...she looks so beautiful and lively.' Y/N thought as she started to cry silently.

Her head was down, looking at her hands which rested in her lap with the plastic bags. Her mind drifted away from reality to those moments when she and her mother used to tease her father.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'This is the last stop.'

Y/N heard the conductor say as she stood up. Her face was off as she got down from the bus.