9

Year-2012

Y/N's pov

'Mmph!' I pushed that person away as I clenched my jaw because of how bad it was hurting.

Did I look at the person only to see a short boy?

'Who the fuck are you?!' I cursed at that person.

'Who are you?' The person suddenly spoke.

I froze. That voice...It was exactly my brother's!

'O-oppa!?' I whispered in a shocking tone.

'I am not older than you noona. But you..how are you?!' He asked in disbelief.

That's when my mind processed everything. He.. OF COURSE, HE WILL BE CONFUSED AFTER SEEING HIS LITTLE SISTER SO BIG IN ONE NIGHT!!

I sighed. I didn't know how to elaborate on this situation to him. Heck, I am even panicking so much now!

'Tell me! Why do you resemble my sister? Why..who are you? Why were you following us? Why did you call my omma your omma?'

I was dumbstruck after listening to his rambles. I smiled fondly as I patted his head.

Aww, this is the first one I..I AM TALL THAN THIS BITCH!

Author's pov

Hoshi oddly looked at Y/N's creepy smile as she patted his head and then brushed his hair.

'Stay away from me!' Hoshi walked back a little as Y/N chuckled.

'Oppa, it's me Y/N.' She said finally.

'What? Y/N? How? You were so small! Why are you looking like a big lady?!' Hoshi's head started to spin.

'I..I missed you so so so much!' Y/N's eyes suddenly were teary as she started to cry while she hugged Hoshi tightly.

'Oh god!' Hoshi sighed as he patted her shoulder.

Y/N sniffed as she broke the hug.

'Let's go to my house. Or somewhere. I am hungry. You must be hungry too. Let's eat and talk.' Y/N said.

'How can I go to a stranger's house? Even though you are saying that you are my sister and practically calling me your oppa while I am the younger one here, I still am very confused.' Hoshi scratched the back of his head.

'Then where can we go? Let's go to some street restaurant.' Y/N suggested.

'Nah. Your house is fine.'

'But you just sai-'

'I already saw you running away from those college or university boys. So I know you are not a bad person. Also, I know this neighborhood too well. So I will be fine. Also, it's late at night. You shouldn't walk alone noona. Let's go.' Hoshi said as he started to walk.

'Even after everything, your heart is still so warm..never knew you were this gentle.' Y/N chuckled and walked beside him.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.