6

Edited
Please vote to motivate me 💜

Year-2012

Y/N'S POV

'Okay miss. From now on, this apartment is yours.' The landlord uncle said.

Well, not landlord though. Since I brought this apartment.

It was uncomfortable for me to share the apartment with someone whom I don't know. The worst part was when I came back after the encounter with Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa, I found my roommate having fun with her boyfriend in a different way.

That's when I quickly decided to move out. Not that I care if she has to pay the whole rent by herself. I also have to find myself.

I cursed myself because it is exactly the game BTS WORLD but I never played that game. I just watched the songs from this game and some videos of them since I didn't have storage on my previous phone. And now, I am too busy with my studies.

Another interesting thing was, I somehow have money in my account. I found out about this yesterday when I was trying to find an apartment.

I had to take some money with me to make an early deposit. So I went into an ATM booth and inserted the card which I suddenly had in my bag, magically....

That card....that held so much money! Besides that, I only tried 2 times to get the right pin or password. The right password was the mix of BTS and SEVENTEEN's debut year.

This is the password of my phone too. I didn't even know why I tapped those numbers that time. But the main problem is I have so much money in my account!

Thanks to that money and a good person who told me that he needed to sell his uncle's apartment soon to have the money for his little brother's medical expenses.

When that guy walked me to his uncle's house, I was more shocked to know that it was the same apartment where I was currently living with my roommate who was also having fun.

So, that's how I got a separate apartment on the 5th floor of that very building. I paid my previous landlord the whole money at once and now I have my own home!

Of course, my roommate cursed because she had to pay alone but whatever!

I walked inside and closed the door after those helpers put my stuff in the living room.

I sighed. I guess I have to do the work myself to save some money!

 I guess I have to do the work myself to save some money!