44

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'Namjoon, you should be more attentive to your posture.' Hoseok said as he helped him.

'And Jin you should rest.' Y/N said as she helped Jin to sit down and gave him a towel.

'But I still need to fix my dance.' Jin said as he sighed.

'But you are doing great!' Y/N and Hoseok both said at the same time.

'Why are they giving so many compliments to Jin hyung?' Taehyung mumbled and pouted.

'Because Jin hyung is working too hard. Don't you know that he didn't go to our dorm for the past 2 days and is practicing like a maniac?' Jimin whispered back.

'Oh! I know.' Taehyung seemed to wake up from being a sulky bear.

'Noona how are we going to celebrate our anniversary?' Namjoon asked.

'I think you guys should cook and eat and let your fans see your dorm and how you guys work hard. I will also order something but to make it a long video, you have to cook at least a few dishes and decorate the cake. I will buy some food too.' Y/N thought and said.

'Good. I will ask the staff to prepare the lists for that day.' Yoona said.

Others nodded.

'Then I will get going. Yoona onnie will assist you from here. Yoongi, I have already submitted the demo version's cut to Bang Pd nim. You can find the changes through the draft.02. I will leave then. Bye!'

'Bye, noona!'

Y/N set her foot outside the BigHit company and called Hoshi.

'Hello?'

'Soonyoung-ah, how is omma?'

'Omma is fine noona. She is now still under treatment. Appa and I are here. Y/N is in the school. She will come here in no time.'

'That's great. I am also leaving the company. I have worn my mask and on the way to the hospital.'

'Okay then see you soon.'

Y/N took the bus and sat down on a vacant seat.

It wasn't until she saw a familiar person boarding the bus and sat down beside her.

'Huh!' She was shocked.

It was the first time she has encountered and seen her past self this closely. She shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

'What should I do? What should I do?!' Little Y/N cried out as she held her friend.

Y/N recognized this scene. The friend was her high school friend Hari.

Suddenly a lot of memories from the past rushed through her mind but not fully. She trembled.

'It's fine Y/N-ah. You didn't do it intentionally.' Hari tried to comfort her friend.

'But that uncle. He is now in the hands of that goons! He helped me by sacrificing himself!'

'You have also called the police okay? You did what everyone would've done.' Hari said.

'B-but..'

'You don't want your parents and brother to see you in this state right?'

Little Y/N trembled as Hari patted her shoulder.

Y/N was lost in her memories.

In this period of her life, she faced this situation. She was about to be harassed and robbed by some goons. Fortunately, she found a man and asked for help. The kind person helped her and she ran out of the scene leaving him alone.