13

Year-2012

Author's pov

'Please...It won't hurt if you take it right?' Y/N showed her puppy eyes.

Jin sighed as he took her card from her. He walked away without even sparing another glance as Y/N jumped and did some weird dances to celebrate her meet with the 5th member.

'Oh, I need to meet them! I forgot! Hehe.' Y/N chuckled.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'So, when will you come back?'

'I don't know. Why?'

'Nothing. Just wanted to check and see if you need anything or not.'

'I am fine. I will hung up the phone now.'

Yoongi hung up the phone and Y/N sighed and pouted.

'I should've called first. I came here for nothing. I guess I will first call and see if Namjoon oppa is available or not,' she muttered before dialling Namjoon's number.

'Hello?'

'Wow, I didn't thought you would pick up my call!'

'And why is that? I know I am busy with my schedules and I just finished my mini concert but I would definitely pick your phone up even if you would call me during important event.'

Y/N blushed at Namjoon's words.

'So why did you call?'

'W-well, just wanted to see if everything was okay and if you need anything or not.'

'Well, our contract will start after you gather other people. So you don't have to check up on me until I am under your care. But yeah I am okay.'

'Uh...'

'Is there anything else?'

'I-I was wondering if you are free tomorrow or not.'

'Why?'

'Actually tomorrow I will be attending the audition to see if I find anyone or not for your team. So, it would be helpful if you come. I asked Min Yoongi opp-shi but he isn't in Seoul at this moment.'

'Oh, actually...I have got work to do tomorrow so I am not sure..'

'Oh....Uhh...it's okay if you can't...'

Namjoon who was far away from her could feel her being sad because of her tone. He sighed.

'I..I will see if I can adjust my schedule and make some time. When is the audition?'

'Oh! In the afternoon! At 5 o'clock! Thank you!' Y/N smiled widely and grinned.

Namjoon laughed at her cheerful voice slowly.