35

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'Wow, are you mocking us?' Namjoon asked.

'No! I believe that if you work hard, then you will succeed and win these awards.' Y/N said truthfully.

'Even so....' Hoseok stared blankly.

Ever since they debuted as BTS, the least one who got any attention was Hoseok. He was somehow sad but still, he was happy to have at least fans who were cheering up for the group.

Yn tried to say that it is because they are still young. The moment they enter adulthood, their glow-up will make the fans go insane.

Nevertheless, Hoseok still couldn't believe that they can win Billboard Music Award or others. He couldn't believe that he can beat the current winner Justin Bieber.

Still, he forcedly showed a smile to his manager who was trying her best to say that they can become too famous.

'Let's leave- Hngh!'

Hoseok and Namjoon had no time to react as Y/N screamed in pain before falling to the ground.

Her heart and head were hurting too bad. She clenched her fists towards her chest as she squeezed her eyes and tried to breathe.

'N-NOONA!' Both Namjoon and Hoseok came back to their senses and rushed to help her.

By the time they bend down to look at the girl who fell on the ground, she was already sweating.

'Noona! Are you okay?' Hoseok asked worriedly.

Y/N who tried to endure the pain couldn't speak at all.

Her whole body burned as she cried out.

'Let's take her to the hospital!' Namjoon shouted.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'How is she, doctor?' Bang Si Hyuk asked who stood up as soon as the doctor came outside.

'She should be fine.'

'What happened to noona?' Hoseok asked worriedly.

'Don't know. We tried to look for an injury but she is totally fine. Her blood pressure and sugar level are also good. She has a good heart and has No disease. This is quite impossible because of what you described earlier.'

'What do you mean Doctor? Is she sick or not?' Namjoon asked since he couldn't understand what the doctor just blabbered.

'I mean we don't know how she felt pain in her chest or heart. A headache is a simple thing. But to be more sure, we need to run some tests. So she has to stay here for 3 days at least.'

Hoseok and Namjoon were worried. And as for Bang si Hyuk, he simply nodded and told the boys to go home.

Reluctantly the 94 liners went to their dorm. As soon as they walked inside, they were interrogated by the other members.

'Why did we get the message of Yoona noona will come tomorrow to pick us up? Where is Y/N noona?' Jungkook asked.

'Weren't you guys with them all day? You didn't even come to the practice!' Taehyung accused.