42

Year-2023

A U T H O R

'What do you mean by again?!' Hoshi shouted and looked at the doctor.

'If this hospital can't provide the safety of their patients then I am leaving with my sister this instant!'

'I am sorry Mr.Kwon. The surveillance camera was stopped for a while and this happened. We are very sorry sir.' The doctor bowed and apologized.

'This can't change the fact that someone just came and walked away from my sister's ward!'

'Soonyoung, let's change it to another private hospital. I have found one closer to Gangnam River.' Jaehyuk suggested.

Hoshi nodded.

'Do you want to inform the other members?'

'No. I can't take any risk.' Hoshi frowned.

'Alright then.'

Jayhyuk left the ward as Hoshi sat beside Y/N and held her hands firmly.

'When are you going to wake up? It's been so many months already. You know your hair has started to grow longer? Your face has become a little pale. You now look just like the Y/N back in 2012. Only if you open your eyes, then you will look the same as noona.'

Hoshi snickered when he thought about how he is calling his little sister noona sometimes and sometimes by her name.

-Ding-

He took out Y/N's phone and looked at the text.

'Oppa how is Y/N?'

It was one of Y/N's friends. They frequently ask him about her through texts.

'Can we come and see her?'

'Sure.' Hoshi replied.

Hoshi then informed Jayhyuk and left the hospital for the company as Jayhyuk left behind and waited for his cousin's friends.

Soon enough the bodyguard opened the door revealing Sang Hee, Lucas, Minji (Yoonji), and some new faces.

'Hello.' All of them bowed.

Jayhyuk was wearing a cap and mask, not wanting to show his face.

'These are Leon and Vegas. Our other two friends who went abroad to study. You must've heard about them from Y/N. They came back yesterday and wanted to come here and meet Y/N.' Lucas said to Jayhyuk.

Jayhyuk nodded as he bent his head to read the magazine he had in his hands, letting his cousin's friends do whatever they want.

But observing for a few minutes, he came to a conclusion about the new two people.

The man Leon had mixed feelings. Sad, anxiety, depression, regret, and some other feelings played through his eyes, face, and actions.

On the other hand, the guy named Vegas had only a sad face and actions making it easy for him that Leon was much closer to Y/N than Vegas.

'These two are actually from abroad but came here to study and then went back and came back again.'

Jayhyuk's eyes flickered as he looked beside him and noticed Sang Hee.

'You are Y/N's older brother?' She asked.

Jayhyuk nodded.

'How come Y/N never told us that her brother is a famous celebrity!' Lucas sat down on the couch and looked at Leon, Minji, and Vegas who were right beside Y/N's body.