19

Year-2012

Y / N

I tried to peruse Hoseok and others but they just blushed. I sighed.

'Okay! I will start. I am Kwon Y/N. Age 24. I am studying computer engineering. But for some reason, I have stopped and will start the rest of the semester later. I am new in BigHit and the first artist whom I am assisting is/are you. Since Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi have finished their introductions, I believe Hoseok, you have to give. Please consider that as much as I want to give you time, I am afraid it will only delay the main topic.'

'S-sorry.'

'No! Don't say sorry. Oh, and it is okay to call you by your name right? Do I need to call you guys by your last name?'

'No, it's fine. Besides you are older than us manager-nim.' Namjoon said.

I smiled indeed he is the leader. Already doing the leader's job.

'Well, then I will...start...I am Jung Hoseok. Same age as Namjoon-'

'Really? I was born in September! What about you?'

'I was born in February.'

'Oh, then you are my hyung?'

'Yeah. But you can call me by my name since we are 94 liners.'

'I was born in October 95. Oh, my name is Park Jimin. Suddenly Jimin said.

'Wow! Same! But December 95!' Taehyung chimed.

'And I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.'

I looked at Jungkook. He was looking down while fidgeting with his fingers. I cleared my throat.

'Jungkook, it's your turn.'

'Yes! Introduce yourself, young boy! Don't be afraid of this handsome hyung.'

I snickered at Jin's words as Jimin and Hoseok laughed a little.

'U-uhh, I-I am Jeon...Jungkook. I am 15 years old.'

'Aww, the sequence broke!' Taehyung sighed.

'What?' I asked.

'I mean, I just calculated that Jin hyung was born in 1992, Yoongi hyung 1993, Hoseok hyung and uhh...yeah Namjoon hyung are 94 liners, Jimin and I are 95 liners and the maknae is 97 liners so there is no 96!'

'Wow, it is just something random.' I said.

'Yeah, I know.'

Before we could talk, our order was placed in front of us. I ordered a double cheeseburger with fries and coke for everyone. But since it was a cafe, they only had burgers. Not coke. So I had to pay them extra to buy from another store.

'Please dig in guys. Satisfy your hunger first. Then we will discuss further things.' I said.

Taehyung and Jin were the first ones to grab burgers. Namjoon and I threw some fries inside our mouths as Hoseok took a sip first. Yoongi and Jungkook were delaying. But before I could say anything, they also started to eat.

'So, when do we start?' Hoseok asked.

I smiled. They are getting along with me too.

'I am currently looking for a place for you guys to stay. A specific dorm. But the size will be small because of the budget. I really wished I could pay half from my pocket but I have only this job.' I sighed.

'It's fine.' Jimin quietly said.

'By the end of this week, your training will be starting. Before that, you need to move on. I will be looking for places after this get-together. So please start your packing. Oh and, talk with your families because I don't think you guys will have any time to see them for a few months at least. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook. You three will be signing the contract tomorrow. Please stop by the company.'