32

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'Y/N! Are you going to Jaebum's birthday party this evening?'

Hoshi and Y/N gasped when they heard Y/N's name being called.

Yoongi and Jimin also confusedly looked at the cashier's place when they heard the same thing.

Since it was a small cafe, there weren't many people, leaving them to hear every single word of any other person.

So it wasn't quite surprising to listen to something accidentally.

'Y/N?!' Hoshi's mouth was wide open.

'Shit! Shouldn't she be in tuition right now?' Y/N asked as she quickly took out her mask and put it on.

'How can I say?! YOU are the one who knows what Y/N is doing!'

'Y/N? Isn't it Soonyoung oppa?'

Little Y/N turned around from the cashier register only to see Hoshi and an adult woman sitting at a table.

Hoshi and little Y/N's eyes met as little Y/N narrowed her eyes.

'You guys go ahead and order some fries for me. I will just talk with oppa.'

Little Y/N didn't wait for her friend's reply as she walked in front of her brother.

'Woah, she looks exactly like Y/N noona...' Jimin gaped.

'Yeah.. She really has Y/N noona's face. As if she is her daughter! Or twin!' Yoongi said.

'Oppa?'

'U-uhh..'

'Oppa right? Why are you looking down? Don't you recognize your sister?!'

'Sister? Is she Chan's sister?' Jimin asked Yoongi.

'How can I say?!' Yoongi sighed.

'Oh...my dear sister! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in tuition right now?' Hoshi asked.

'I have the same question. You said you came to meet someone important. Is this onnie that important person?'

'Y/N. Behave yourself. She is indeed someone important. I am sorry noona. My sister is such a brat..hahaha...'

Y/N narrowed her eyes and looked at Hoshi while cursing him inside her head.

'Hello. I...uhh...'

'Y/N. I will appreciate it if you go from here now. You are interrupting our meeting. This is related to my job. If you don't leave, then I will call omma and tell her that you skipped your classes.'

'Right. Sorry. I will get going now.'

Little Y/N rushed out as both yn and Hoshi took a deep sigh.

'Thank god she left. How could I just tell her name?'

'You could've lied!'

'But I was in a daze okay! For some reason, I felt immense pain as if all of my bones were cracking up.'

'What? Are you okay? Do you want to meet the doctor?'

'No. I think it happened because little Y/N was in front of me. It is not good for the MC to meet the other MC. We can't see each other again.'

'Why?'

'This is the rules. Stay away from yourself to prevent any worse thing to happen.'

When Y/N said that, she meant herself and the past Y/N but Jimin and Yoongi thought that she was warning Hoshi to not let himself engage in some work.