❃☘︎✾

♥︎PLEASE READ IT♡

•This thing will be shared with every book. So those who have already commented on one book may skip or comment again

•Since the gap between my readers and followers is huge, I decided to not write in my account's conversation and write here.

•My ongoing series' end is coming soon. The sequence of the finished books may be finished like this-
Trapped>Replay 2012>Sasaeng>Secret Job

•As I have mentioned earlier I will be making a new series soon, and the new series will be released by this month (hopefully).

•But I am still in a dilemma about something. I have a storyline but I don't know which member can fit that storyline.

Please read the storyline below ⬇️
.
.
.
.
.
.

♧Lee Y/N sister of Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jihoon, and Lee Chan was leading a happy life. Being busy with studies and spending the days with her friends and best friend XX was her everyday life.

But something happened. A girl came between her friends, her best friend XX and her. She was completely isolated.

Making things more difficult, another person XXX was hired to murder the new girl. Who would've thought that he mistook Y/N as the new girl and brutally murdered her?

Y/N cried in pain because of the inhuman torture and finally died.

But wait....She opened her eyes to see her best friend giving her some notebooks. Wait, weren't these notebooks given by the teacher for the mid-term exam which happened 7 months ago?

Finally realizing that god has given her a second chance at life, she grabbed it immediately and cut off all ties with her friends leaving her best friend confused.

Now she wants to run away but XX wants to keep her, not giving a fuck about the new girl. He only wants to possess her who seems to run away from everything.♣︎

.
.
.
.
.
.
I have written a slightly short and modified description so that you guys won't be bored. The story was inspired by my BFF. So I have to think some more to completely finish the storyline so it may seem lame for now.

So the parts where I have put XX are for the ML(Male Lead) and I have no idea whom I should add. I have a few candidates and I can write any other idol so it's up to you guys.

1: Namjoon

2:Seokjin

3:Yoongi

4:Hoseok

5:Taehyung

6:Hoshi (hehe)

The reason why I didn't add Jimin and Jungkook is that they already are the main leads of two new series.

.Pls comment.

XXX is for the second male lead. The second-highest-voted member will be chosen for the second lead.

Also, the two books have a great storyline and I guarantee it! The draft is ready and I am only waiting for dorianrocci to make the covers for both of them! So, Please look forward!

Thank you for your patience ❤️