51

Year-2013

A U T H O R

Namjoon who was looking at Yoona putting all Y/N's stuff on a carton.

His mood was foul. It's been a week since he heard about Y/N being taken away.

Everyone was sad and the training sessions were also being hampered by this.

Suddenly Namjoon noticed something. It was a diary. Y/N always took this diary with her and told them that it was their scheduled diary.

Namjoon quickly took it when Yoona was busy as he wanted to keep it. He knew Y/N wasn't coming back anymore after seeing their Bang PD nim recruiting another person in Yoona's place and gave Yoona Y/N's place.

Namjoon also knew that he did nothing wrong by taking the diary since it was about their schedules.

Staying there until Yoona finished the boxing, Namjoon finally got up with his bag and walked towards the exit.

'Are you going back?' Yoona asked.

Namjoon nodded.

'You should've left with the rest of the boys. It's already late. Go home safely okay?'

Namjoon nodded again.

Yoona didn't mind him since she knew why he was like that. Besides she also has to go to the hospital for Hoshi's mother's treatment.
.

.

.

.

.
After walking aimlessly for several minutes Namjoon and his bodyguard finally arrived at his dorm. It was close to the company.

His bodyguard retreated after Namjoon walked inside the house.

Hoseok was the one who opened it. He saw Namjoon going straight to his room.

When Namjoon walked inside he noticed Jungkook who was sleeping. It was Namjoon and Jungkook's turn to be roommates with Hoseok who was sleeping on the floor that night since the previous night Jungkook was the one who slept on the floor.

Namjoon changed his clothes and laid on his bed while scrolling through his account.

Suddenly he recalled about Y/N's diary and quickly took it out from his bag and again laid down.

'Goodnight.'

Hoseok turned off the lights and laid down to sleep. There was only the lamp's light which made the room not darken fully.

As soon as Namjoon opened the first page he smiled.

On the front page, there was written BTS in a designed way with the full name "Bangtan Sonyeondan" in the right corner of "BTS". There were several words which were unknown to him.

For example, Silver Spoon, Just One Day, Boy with Luv, Boy in Luv, Fake Love, DNA, Black Swan, etc.

He also saw 7 chibis on the downside of the page. The chibi forms were actually from their official chibi. But he was unknown to that.

He turned around the page and saw some lines.

"BTS who changed my life, motivated me when my mother wasn't there with me and Soonyoung oppa was in his training session."

"I am so sick of this Fake Love~~~"

"BTS WORLD TOUR-LOVE YOURSELF!"

"RUN BTS OFFICIALLY STARTING!"

"VLIVE APP!!!"

"Why are there so many albums in Love Yourself of BTS?"

Namjoon was confused by these phrases. He turned over the page and saw the dates.

00/00/0000
BTS had their first prize!

00/00/0000
They won the XXXX award!!!

00/00/0000
Their new mini album!

00/00/0000
The new song Blood Sweat and Tears! Omfg Jimin oppa's jacket fell from the shoulder! It was done intentionally! Damn!

00/00/0000
Mic drop and DNA!! Gahhh!!!

00/00/0000
What the FUCK!!! Fake love!!!!! SHITTTTTT!!!!!!!!
Namjoon oppa's RAP!
I wanna be good~
Just for you~

Namjoon was too confused.

Many dates indicated their concert dates.

But the most weird part was that all of the dates were in the future.

00/00/0000
I can't believe Taehyung oppa and Jin oppa had the biggest fight of their life. How can this happen?! T_T I thought it would be a secret but why did the company show it on the DVD?!

00/00/0000
They WON BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDDDDDDDDD

00/00/0000
BMA, VMA, MAMA, MMA, AMA everything is done! Now it's time for GRAMMY AWARD~~~~

00/00/0000
They have beaten JUSTIN BEIBER yes!!!!

The last phrase was

00/00/0000
I am so sad, The RUN BTS has come to an end! I mean why?! We loved it so much! If they take a break after so many years of continuing, every ARMY will be left heartbroken.
.
.
.
00/00/2013
I think I am going crazy, how can I become older than them?! Do I have to make THE BTS?! What if I fail to recruit any of them?!

Namjoon was going crazy. He thought that he read everything wrong. But no it was what Y/N wrote.

He read the diary three times and then chose the nearest date which was 2 months away.

He wanted to see if what was written in the diary was true or false...
.

.

.

.

.

.
2 MONTHS LATER

Namjoon almost couldn't believe that what Y/N wrote in her diary actually happened.

He still thought that it was a coincidence.
.

.

.

.

Year-2017

It was the time when they were attending the Billboard Music Award.

Everyone was nervous. Namjoon on the other hand was pale.

He couldn't believe that they won the award. On top of that, the venue, the date, the time everything matched.

He now thinks that Y/N is from the funny future. He then thought that maybe Y/N was a Shaman.

In Korea, many people believed in Shaman. He didn't believe it but Shaman was much easier to believe than to believe that Y/N was from the future.
.

.

.

.

.

Year-2019

'And the winner is Jin's team!'

Namjoon already knew the results since Y/N had mentioned it in her diary.

He actually hasn't touched the diary since 2016 because there were many names and lyrics of their future songs.

So he put it in his locker until they finished RUN BTS.

'Hah!' Namjoon sighed.

He thought that he actually had hidden it well but someone had already suspected and caught Namjoon's weird behaviour...

It was none other than Yoongi..

TO BE CONTINUED.......