43

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'What are you doing?! Ugh!!' Jin sighed as he slapped Jungkook's hands away from his shoulder.

'Nothing.' Jungkook innocently said as he put his hands above his head, doing a posture of surrender.

'You just assaulted me!'

'How can I? I am just a young boy hyung.' Jungkook blinked his big doe eyes and pursued his lips.

'You!'

Before Jin could do anything, Y/N, and Hoseok already came forward and separated the Tom and Jerry duo.

Y/N pushed Jungkook back, not holding him for long since they were outside, and crossed her arms.

'We are here to have a street singing show! Not to let other people see your quarrels!'

'Sorry noona.' Both Jin and Jungkook apologized.

Y/N nodded.

'Since the show for today is finished, you guys should go inside the minibus and wait for me. I will talk with the cleaning staff quickly.'

Namjoon nodded and took the initiative to let others walk inside the minibus. But before he and Jin who let others sit first, can go inside, they heard a commercial happening behind their backs.

Both of them turned around and saw that the box which was in their manager's hands fell to the ground with a loud noise, they could only see half of her side face.
.
.
.
She was anxious. Her whole body trembled when she noticed a familiar figure on the road. Her lips started to shake as her pupils also started to shake. She felt dizzy for a few seconds.

'Omo! Are you okay?!' The older staff who was beside Y/N asked with a concerned voice.

But Y/N's ears were numb. She didn't reply back.

She saw the familiar person walking towards the bus which just arrived at the bus station.

There was another familiar person besides the first person.

Basically, the first person, who made Y/N shock was a girl but she had no impact on Y/N at first. But after seeing the boy beside the girl, Y/N was too shocked.

Afraid that she will lose this person forever, she quickly did what her brain told her. She ran, throwing the bottle in her hand.

'MOON-BIN, MOON-SUA!' Y/N screamed.

[The star of this chapter ⬆️]

She still remembers what her brother said before she lost the portal connection of both timelines.

Moon-Bin, the best friend of Seungkwan died, and Seungkwan is still in depression.

Apparently, she heard how he died. So she can only rely on Hoshi to not make this happen.