45

Year-2013

Y / N

'Leave that man alone! The police are on their way! It won't even take 2 minutes for them to reach!' I shouted.

They looked shocked as they finally regained their consciousness.

Oops.

They look too angry.

'Grab that girl! My mood is already bad because of that fucker and now his little lover is here to save him!'

I was confused why they were referring to me as that uncle's lover. But then I recalled that I am only a few years younger than him in this current situation.

-cough-

I heard heavy coughing and saw Uncle bleeding too much.

But I didn't have any time to think as I was grabbed from my left.

I gasped and reacted quickly as I hit the guy with the axe. Another guy also came and was about to grab me as I bite back his hand which was covering me.

'aaaaAAAAAARRRGHHHH!!!'

His loud screams tore off my ears as I spit back the little amount of blood on his face.

'Fuck you!' I spat and hit my axe to another guy's head.

Even though I handled three guys pretty well, my strength wasn't as good as theirs and I was also outnumbered.

'Hngh!'

I cried out in pain when someone kicked me from behind.

Before I could get up, someone pushed me and sat on top of me as he grabbed my neck with his hands.

I tried to hit him but my hands were grabbed by another guy.

Is this my ending? Am I going to die again? I mean I am not technically dead in 2023 but-

-smash!-

The guy above me was torn apart from me and I finally came out from my deep thoughts.

I gasped for air as I held my throat and took heavy breaths.

'Hah!'

I finally looked up to see the police. I sighed in relief as a lady officer came to help me.

'Yaa! Just kill that bitch! Then run away!'

One of their leaders said as some ran away and some rushed towards my direction.

'We will fire if you don't halt your steps!' One of the officers said.

The lady officer pulled away her hands and started to fight back.

I took a few steps when I realized that two guys were rushing in my direction.

My lips trembled as I saw one of the policemen kicking one of the guys.

But the other guy who had the axe which I was holding previously, was right in front of me.

I flinched, closed my eyes, and put my arms in front of my face.

'I am sorry for not trying to stay alive oppa...'
.
.
.
.
.
-click-

My eyes squeezed and some liquids splashed on my face. I fell on the ground, hands still above my face and eye still closed.

But I felt no pain.

Did I survive?!
.
.
.
A U T H O R

Y/N slowly opened her trembly eyes only to see a man's bloody back.