29

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'Finally! We got a name!' Jungkool squealed.

'Haha. But why are you so happy? It's not like you have got any stage names. I mean you were the one who didn't want.' Namjoon said.

'Whatever. I am really happy with my name! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope!' Hoseok smilingly said.

Y/N smiled as she ruffled his hair and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

It's been a few months now and only a week was left for them to debut finally. They made it through the journey by taking the guidance and help of Yoona and Y/N.

'I liked mine too! V!'

'Mine one is cool. Suga.'

'And mine one is rough! RM! Rap Monster!'

[A small story of my own life:  Many years ago, when my bff wasn't an ARMY, my other bff who was an ARMY wrote on her notebook that Namjoon is known as Rap Monster in the middle of our biology class. We were sitting on the second bench when my non-ARMY bff read aloud the name of Namjoon's as Rape Monster 🤣 our..our teacher heard it and we laughed with our teacher so much because of my BFF's mispronunciation!]

'Haha.' Y/N laughed.

'But I really like my name as Jin.' Jin said with a proud smile.

'And I like my name as Jungkook or JK. But I really want Jimin hyung's name to be Baby-J.' Jungkook started to laugh so hard.

Jimin pouted as he threw the cushions on Jungkook before kicking his torso.

'I won't do that! Jimin is fine!'

'Hahaha, whatever. I want to eat now. We have some leftovers. Noona, are eating with us?' Jin asked.

'Hmm. Yes. I have nothing to do. So hanging out with you guys will be perfect if you don't mind.'

'Of course not! We can play games!' Taehyung grinned and rushed to set the TV.'

'Haha. But let's bring the food first.'

Yoongi and Jin went to the kitchen to reheat the dinner. Y/N wanted to help but they strictly prohibited her from entering the kitchen. Hoseok helped them by bringing the necessary utensils.

Y/N, being helpless had nothing to do. So she took out her diaries and schedule papers before starting to rearrange and reschedule them.

Jimin and Jungkook closely looked at her doing work. While Namjoon who was scrolling through his social media suddenly came to a halt.

'Noona? Isn't he Chan? He is now a trainee under Pledis entertainment?'

Namjoon showed Y/N the video of the practice room which had around 20 boys doing their own thing like singing, dancing, or playing around.

'Oh..Yeah. He is a trainee. I believe he will be debuting after one or two years.' Y/N said unconsciously without even thinking that how it would sound like.