53

Year-2023

A U T H O R

'Y/N stop crying now. Let your hyung talk.' Hoshi said as he patted the crying Y/N's shoulder.

'But..Sang Hee...How could she? Why would she-'

'Because she is that uncle's daughter who died while trying to save little Y/N previously and whom you wanted to save desperately.'

Y/N was stunned after hearing this.

Everything makes sense now. Sang Hee is a little bit weird and trying to be friends with her. Yet whenever they went to drink, drunk Sang Hee would be furious with Y/N. Y/N thought that Sang Hee's drunken habit was to be angry just like some people cry in a drunken state.

'She...' Y/N's lips parted.

'She once said that her motive in life is to punish the person because of whom her world crashed.'

'It must've been directed towards you.' Jin said worriedly.

Suddenly they heard Hoshi's phone ringing.

Hoshi hung up the phone but his phone rang again. Soon his other phone and Y/N's phone started to ring at the same time.

Y/N frowned.

'Oppa who is it?' Y/N asked.

'Dino is calling me.'

'Seungkwan is calling you Y/N.' Yoongi said.

Hoshi frowned.

'I just declined his call. Why is he calling Y/N?'

'Answer the phone.' Namjoon said.

Y/N took her phone from Yoongi as Hoshi accepted Dino's call. Hoshi's eyes widened when he heard what the other side had just spoken. He quickly glanced at Y/N and tried to take her phone away before she could answer it, but Y/N already received it.

'Hel-'

'Goddamn Y/N WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!? I CALLED HYUNG SEVERAL TIMES!'

'What happened?'

'Moonbin....He...' Seungkwan choked.

Y/N looked at Hoshi.

'What about him?'

'He had an accident. Please...Please do something!'

Y/N looked at Hoshi only to see his sorrowful eyes.

'Accident?! Where?!'

'X hospital. I don't know the details. His sister just called me. I don't know why but I had to call you.'

'Don't worry. He will be fine. We will come soon.'

'What happened?' Jungkook asked.

'Moonbin has met with an accident.' Hoshi replied.

'Why would Seungkwan call you guys?' Jimin asked.

'Because Y/N once saved Moonbin's life. He thinks that if Moonbin is in critical condition then Y/N can do something.'

'But I can't. I have no superpowers....'
.

.

.

.

.

.
Not long after they hung up the call, they quickly left for the hospital. BTS members also wanted to come but Y/N refused and told them to go back to their house safely.

They knew Y/N was doing this for their safety. They may have felt her worry for many years but for Y/N, it was only a few days since she dinner looked out for the boys. So it was normal for her to behave like their manager.

After arguing, Jin and Namjoon decided to go with Y/N as the others went home.

Y/N, Hoshi, Namjoon, Jin, and Jayhyuk reached the 4th floor and saw Seungkwan.

Moonbin's parents, sister, his friends, Seungkwan and Dino were there. Hoshi could see that Dino had done a pretty good job of comforting Seungkwan.

He left Y/N's side and hugged Seungkwan. The latter was surprised since he didn't notice who hugged him.

But when he saw it was Hoshi he started to cry again.

'Don't cry.' Y/N felt overwhelmed.

'It's okay.' Jin patted her head.

Now Jin was taller than her making Y/N sigh in annoyance. Not that he was short back then. But still, he has got taller.

'Save him..'

'What happened? How did the accident occur?' Hoshi asked.

'Oppa was driving the car when a lady suddenly came in front of him.' Moon Sua said.

'What? A lady?!' Namjoon asked.

'Is she alive?' Jin asked.

'I don't know. S-someone recognized oppa and quickly called the ambulance. But s-she is also in the Operation theatre.' Moon Sua pointed toward the other OT right across the hallway.

'This is the patient's belongings. The police are on the way. If he is totally fine then maybe he will be charged for the accident which depends on the woman.' One of the nurses said and gave Moonbin's mother his phone and wallet.

His mother cried while holding his belongings.

Y/N's eyes twitched when she glanced at the other remaining things in the nurse's hands.

'These?' Dino asked.

'The other one's things. Her phone is totally damaged. So we have to wait for the police to look in her ID card and find her family's number.'

'Wait...' Y/N looked at the belongings.

Her heart started to beat fast when she walked closer. She looked at the blood-stained purse and the keychain. When the deep heartbeat reached her ears, she moved her hands forward and snatched them from the nurse.

'What are you doing? These are private thi-'

'Shut up!' Y/N shouted as she crazily opened the purse.

The nurse tried to snatch it back Jin felt something was wrong with Y/N and held his hand to stop the nurse.

Y/N let out a huge sob when she threw everything on the ground and kneeled.

'No way.' Hoshi whispered.

He quickly left Seungkwan and crouched down.

Everyone saw the Kwon siblings messing up with the victim's belongings. Jayhyuk found it strange and moved towards them.

'Omma.....omma!! No way!!' Y/N cried and shouted like a baby.

The nurse finally understood and stopped her movements to set herself free from Jin's grip.

'What is happening Hoshi?' Namjoon asked worriedly.

Hoshi started to cry. They had a hunch of what happened when they heard Y/N shouting her mother's name.

But then, they suddenly saw the small photo inside the purse which held four people who were none other than Y/N, Hoshi, and their parents.

And that's when they knew that the victim, whom Moonbin drove into was no other than Hoshi and Y/N's mother...

TO BE CONTINUED.......