14

[Edited]

Year-2012

Author's pov

'Over here!' One of the staff yelled at someone grabbing Y/N's attention.

Y/N looked at the person who stood in front of her. She smiled widely and grinned after seeing it was no other than Kim Namjoon.

'Oh, you came! Thank you for coming!' She bowed making Namjoon bow too.

'Please don't bow! I am certainly younger than you noona. You have already seen my resume, right? Then you must know that you are older than me,' Namjoon said.

'Oh....Uhh....Please sit down. We still have 10 minutes!' Y/N said as Namjoon sat down on the judge's seat and sat beside him.

There were only two seats for the judge. The staff stood at one place to guide the people who came there for the audition.

'You can spend your free time till then however you want,' she further added before taking out one of her diaries.

Namjoon nodded as he took out his phone and started to scroll through YouTube. Meanwhile, Y/N looked at the schedule diary as she started to think about something else.

'If Namjoon oppa....Wait, let's calculate Jin oppa's first. Uhh....Jin oppa was born in 1992. I am 24 now. He is.....1,2,3,4........he is 20?! Does that mean I am older than him now?! WHAT THE HELL?! Does that mean I have to call every one of them by their name?! Oh god, it's so awkward!' She thought.
.
.
.
On the other hand, Namjoon gazed at the time only to see they had 1 minute left. He put his phone on silent and looked around before looking beside him.

There stood a calm yet a weird type of face making Y/N. By looking at her twisting face, he knew that she was thinking something else.

He then looked at her schedule diary to see what schedules she had out there only to see something weird. He narrowed his eyes and moved closer to her diary.

'Hmm....what does it say? XX.....2012...V comes at the end...? Who is V? The date is today but the handwriting is old...Maybe one of her friends,' Namjoon thought.

At that moment her phone rang. Both of them flinched. Y/N flinched because she was thinking something deeply. Meanwhile, Namjoon flinched because he thought Y/N will notice him peeking at her diary.

He quickly moved back and cleared his throat while Y/N took her phone out. He saw the caller ID and said, Appa.

.

.

'Appa? Why would he call me?' Y/N whispered to herself.

She answered the call without giving much to her surrounding. Namjoon took out his phone to pretend that he was actually busy.

'Hello?'

'Hello, it's me Soonyoung!'

'Oh.....Wait, how did you get appa's phone number?!'

'Appa is teaching you English. So I got his phone. I texted you but you didn't reply back. So I called you.'

'Appa is teaching me?!' Y/N was confused until she understood what he said.