18

Year-2012

A U T H O R

'Please tell the younger, idiot me to not cry too much and that I spend more time with her?'

That was the last thing before Y/N fainted. Hoshi who was only a teenager panicked. His mind was out of function.

The first thing he just heard was about his mother's death which is coming soon and on the second hand, his sister from the future who suddenly had a panic attack before passing out.

He sniffed as he called her out. Not knowing what to do, he made her lie down. He took the flashlight from his study table and turned it on before putting it on the table.

Bringing some water in his bare hands, he quickly dropped them little by little on her face.

'Noona..' He sniffed again.

'W-wake up...I am all alone...I-I am scared.' He pouted while removing his tears away using his elbows.

After sprinkling a few more water, Y/N's eyes twitched. Her lips parted as she took a long breath with her mouth while opening her eyes.

'Are you okay? What happened? You were suddenly in so much pain!'

'I-I...nothing just some headache.'

Y/N sat down and looked at her brother. He was crying still but it was for her now. Her heart felt warm looking at his concerned face for her.

She smiled a bit.

'Thank you. Look, I know it is hard for you. Hard for you to believe or to just act as if nothing happened. But you have to become strong. One day god will take each one of us. Maybe our omma's time came too quickly for a reason. Maybe the purpose of her life is finished. That's why she is going to a good place. I know it will be hard for you from now on but....'

Hoshi gulped.

'But what?'

'But you had to know. You were destined to know about this.'

'What?' He asked confusedly.

'Don't you think that it is a little bit suspicious that the future you, my brother made me learn self-defense, made me spend the rest of the year with omma, made sure that I was okay, made sure appa was okay, and most importantly, he would tell me about different things about time! When we weren't that much into these things? He told me if I ever see only darkness around me then I should follow just a little bit of ray of light or any voice. Why? Because he knew. He knew that I will be teleported to the past to help him...'

Y/N took a deep breath.

'To help him and tell him about these so that he can be prepared mentally and also he can prepare me for these things. As I said, I have told you about how I got into an accident while running away from a guy. Maybe the future Y/N told his past self. That's why he made me learn self-defense. Well, it is helping me in this timeline too. So I am hundred percent sure that you will be doing the same-'

-Ding-

Y/N and Hoshi flinched when they heard the main door opening as well as the electricity coming back. They looked at each other before whipping the tears from their cheeks.