22

Year-2012

A U T H O R

'This is your dorm.' Y/N welcomed them as each one of them went inside the house.

'I know this is too small compared to 7 people but this is the only one I can afford right now,' Y/N embarrassingly said.

'It's fine!' Hoseok smiled.

The boys started to explore the dorm. There was a kitchen attached with a big dining table. One bedroom, bathroom, and a big shoe rack for everyone. The bedroom had 2 bunk beds and one small bed.

'I will take this one!' Jungkook said and took the single one.

Yoongi climbed the upper level of one of the bunk beds. Jin and Taehyung also choose their ones.

'Should we share one of the beds?' Jimin asked Hoseok.

'Sure. It seems like we both can fit in this bed,' Hoseok shrugged off.

'I can take the floor though.' Namjoon said and sat on one of the floor mattresses.

Y/N's eyes swelled up with tears as she felt so bad.

'I thought I could give them a better past if I work hard and do better. But it seems like I am not doing enough,' She thought.

'Manager-nim, can I talk to you for a moment?'

Y/N blinked and looked at Yoongi. Nodding she walked outside of the bedroom and stood in the living room.

'What happened Yoongi op..uhh?'

She cursed as she was so slow calling him oppa.

'I actually had auditioned for rap and producer. They said they will transfer me there soon and told me to talk with the new manager.'

'O-ooh..'

'Yes.'

'Umm, how about you enjoy being an idol? You are a rapper here and still can be a producer! Your name will be more renowned if you debut as an idol Yoongi. But if you just become a producer then people will only remember your song through others. But it is still your decision in the end. I guarantee that you will shine in life and will become one of the world's best boyband groups!'

'But...fine I will think more.'

'Thank you.' Y/N smiled.

'Guys!' She shouted to grab others' attention.

'Yes, noona?' Hoseok asked as everyone came to the living room one by one.

'How about you unpack? And in the evening, let's visit the company for your stage names, decide on the leader and meet your vocal, choreography, and rapper teachers?'

'Sounds good.' Namjoon nodded.

'We can have dinner while coming back home. And also I need you all to address me as noona. But if you want you can just call me manager-nim in front of the chairman or other important people. But it doesn't matter even if you don't call me a manager in front of them. I will feel that we are close if you guys call me noona.'

'Okay.' Yoongi nodded.

'So unpack your stuff. I will be heading outside. Please call me if you are finished and ready to go to the company. I will be around.'

After bidding goodbyes, Y/N left the dorm and headed towards the cafe which is near to BTS dorm.
.

.

.

.

.

.