41

[Edited]

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'Here is your juice Namjoon.'

'Thank you noona. I had to trouble you for a drink.' Namjoon sighed.

'But it's okay. I am getting paid for these things though, haha.' Y/N smiled as she gave Jungkook his milkshake and walked toward Hoseok.

'How long will it take to finish his makeup? Jimin is still waiting.' Y/N asked.

'Just 2 more minutes Y/N.'

'Okay.'

'I am finished with Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok's makeup. I will go outside. If I am needed again, please send me a text or call me. I have to look for some new supplies for them.'

'Okay.'

'Are they ready yet? We don't have much time left since we just rented this area for a music video.' The director was panting heavily since he ran all the way here.

'Yes! Just give us 10 minutes please!'

Y/N sighed as she talked one after one staff and other people.

It was their new song's Music Video Day-02. They have to finish today so that they can save money.

For some reason, the company was getting continuously support from new fans and an old fan who was supporting them by gifting money whenever the boys do lives for a year now.

It was undoubtedly Y/N. But nobody had any ideas. She has been continuously saving money for her brother and the boys.

She also was doing a part-time job in a library. Arranging books was something she liked because of how calm the atmosphere was there.

She also was doing some online template-making whenever she had free time.

She only took one portion of her income and divides the rest amount into two parts. One for her brother and another for the boys.

She also donates the salary she gets from her online job to the company.

She now knows how hard it is to make money. She understood how hard her father and brother worked when their mother died. Her father had provided her with the best life with the best surroundings while being mentally broken.

Yet she felt happy whenever she makes money for her loved ones.

'Noona! Can you fix this for me!' Jungkook cried out as he tried to fix the chains on his neck.

'Of course! Stand still!'

Y/N focused on unchaining the messed up mingled chains.

'Thanks.'

'You are most welcome. Now hurry up!'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Huh? Hamster has again gifted us!' Jin smiled.

'Thank you! Thanks to our fans and their living letters which we opened today, we now are very happy! Thank you for encouraging us!' Jimin said.

'We will end this live here! Bye bye! Stay safe!'

Y/N took the phone away from Namjoon and logged out of the social media account.

'Noona do you want to stay for dinner? It will take a few minutes only.' Yoongi asked.

'Yeah. I will. I have no energy to go to any restaurant or cook for myself.' Y/N patted her own shoulder.

'Aigo, our noona did so much work.' Taehyung laughed.

Three staff who were also in the dorm packed their things quickly and left. The second director stayed behind to eat dinner with Y/N.

'Uncle, do you think that it is fine to live here?' Y/N asked as she put on the gloves and took the kimchi.

'Hmm, it's actually fine since we have shown the inside of their dorm before. As long as they don't show underwear.'

Y/N snickered and laughed at the director's words.

'Ahh, Ajusshi!' Jungkook pouted.

'Sorry kiddo but it's true.'

Y/N also nodded since she knew how fans went crazy even if they showed their underwear back then mistakenly.

-ding-

'What's that?' Y/N asked.

'Your phone noona. It says that your courier will be delivered in 3 minutes?' Yoongi read the message aloud and sat a little closer to Y/N.

'Ahh! Shoot! I forgot to inform them that I won't be coming home soon. Yoongi can you call them?'

'Okay...?'

'Oh! The password is "the dumpling incident" in all caps with no space.'

Yoongi frowned at the password.

'Don't mind the password.' Y/N whispered to him.

Yoongi nodded. He knew that only he knew about the password. Knowing it may have been something personal with her, he didn't say anything and went to the contact.

'First call "Agashi" named person I have saved in my contacts.'

Yoongi searched for someone named Agashi.

He nearly laughed when he saw a contact named "roasted potaeto" indicating Taehyung. And "muscular bunny" referring Jungkook. He also saw his name saved by his "old cat Yoon".

He felt tingling all over his body. His lips curved up seeing that she now sees them as friends or little brothers and not some clients whom she works for.

'Put the phone on speaker for me please.'

Yoongi did as she said.

'Hel-'

'Agashi!'

'What?'

'I have a parcel coming for me. Can you take it for me? I am with the boys. Please?'

'You jfosieoebdaofneondianfekndoanrwknd!!!! How many times do I have to help you?! Ugh! Fine! Sent Yoona noona a text that I helped you again okay? I will get free money if I help you from her. Tsk! Hxisdbwibwibfiw.' Agashi cursed and hung up the phone by himself.

Y/N laughed.

'Don't mind. That kid has the same foul mouth as you.'

Yoongi felt offended. The way Y/N spoke made it seem like a normal sentence. But she was actually teasing him.

'True facts.' Taehyung chimed.

'Kim Taehyung help me.' Y/N said as Taehyung nodded and pulled up the gloves.

-ting-

-zzzz-

Yoongi looked at the vibrated message. It said,

"Thank you for using the RRRR app to donate money. Your payback time has run out. Recharge again to send 100$ to BigHit_Entertainment.real account."

Yoongi's eyes widened.

It was almost 130,000 Korean won. And seeing his own agency's name, he licked his dried lips and clicked on the message.

The message directly took him to the main account. His heart skipped a beat seeing the familiar account name and photo.

Hamster

TO BE CONTINUED.......