16

Year-2012

Y/n's pov

'No! You are on time!' I said and smiled too brightly.

'I-I thought you won't come..' I looked down.

'You told me to follow my dreams. I did the same thing.'

I looked at Jimin and found him blushing. Cute.

'So young man what is your name?'

I looked at Namjoon who smiled at Jimin's cuteness.

'I-I am Park Jimin. And I have practiced a dance for today's audition!'

'Don't worry! The moment you walked inside, you were already chosen.' I said.

'What? Aww but I prepared so hard~'

I frowned and looked at the red pale elbow of his right side. I gasped. Just how hard has he worked?!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Here is Min Yoongi's audition recording file.'

I looked at the screen and quickly noted where his file was. I really really really wanted to see Yoongi oppa's real audition recordings since those which I saw on YouTube were not good quality.

I thanked the employee who smiled and walked towards her own desk.

I clicked on the file and put on my headphones. I then started the play button as I saw a very good-looking funny guy Min Yoongi with his light green maybe a lime t-shirt. His hairs were the funniest part of his audition which I still find funny.

I laughed and took a video while the recording was playing. Damn! Only if I could make him watch it again! Hahahaha!

-Beep-

I looked at my phone only to see Hoshi's message.

'When are you coming? Minhyuk hyung just came.'

'Oh, I will be coming soon! Hand on there!'

'Wait! How can you meet me when hyung is here? What will you tell him?!'

'Leave that on me.'
.
.
.
I smirked and laughed while remembering the moment which will be happening in a while and which actually happened a few years ago in my timeline.

'Hmm, I guess I will be repeating the history but won't change it..'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov

Y/N stood in front of her old house. She took a deep breath before ringing the bell while adjusting her mask.

The door opened in a while and she saw Hoshi standing right in front of her.

'Who is it Soonyoung?'

Y/N could hear their cousin shouting before coming towards the main door.

'Huh? Who are you?' He asked.

'Hello. I am Y/N. I am here to help Soonyoung with his studies. I live on that street. By the way, who are you handsome? Never saw you here before..' Y/N winked at her cousin.

'Gah!' Minhyuk gasped a little at her flirty behavior of her.

'I-I am Kwon Minhyuk. I am Soonyoung's cousin beautiful..Please come inside.'