11

Year-2012

Y/N's pov

It... . was Jimin. How come he is here?! My emotions...oh no! Why must omma and he come at the same time? But the question is why is he here? As far as I know, our family never knew any of the BTS members!

'I am Jimin.'

'This boy helped me with these groceries. I sprained my ankle so he insisted to carry these. Take this Soonyoung. Oh, who are you?' Omma asked as she looked at me.

I looked down as I bowed.

'Omma, she is...Y/N noona. I helped her when some boys were harassing her. Today she needed some help since she is new to this city. And now she insisted to drop me home.' I heard Soonyoung saying.

'I-I will leave now.' I bowed twice before rushing out.

The pain was too much. Seeing omma after so many years is very overwhelming for me. I ran and ran until I was in the same park as yesterday. I panted as I sat down on the grass.

'....' No word came out of my mouth other than sobs.

'O-omma......'

My brother still doesn't know about this. I can't let him know. He will be devastated. But on the other hand, he has the right to know. about this. He has the right as much as I have.

'After.....so m-many years....' I spoke as I looked at my hands.

'So....so many years later.....I have finally seen my omma.....she...is looking so pretty......oh omma...can..can I hug you.....'

I spoke as if she was right in front of me. Sitting on the grass, looking at me with a smiley face. Suddenly I remembered the place where we have buried her. It wasn't that far from here. It was me and oppa who requested appa bury her close enough for us to visit her frequently so that she doesn't feel lonely while sleeping there peacefully.

.

.

Suddenly I could hear a murmuring sound. As if someone is walking on the grass while coming closer to me. I quickly whipped my tears away thinking that if it is my brother then he will be worried and will ask me questions.

I looked up only to see an empty park. Huh? Was I hearing nonsense? Was I going insane after seeing my dead mother alive?

Sitting there while folding my legs, I hugged my legs and put my jaw on them. I sat there while thinking of those memories that I spend with my mother. Some were unpleasant but most of them were so good that it hurts whenever I think of that memory.

'Hello noona. We met again.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Year-2022

Author's pov

'Hoshi! Pay attention!'

Hoshi flinched when he heard Seungcheol speaking, and not shouting.

'Sorry, hyung.'

'It's fine. But please don't drown yourself in the dark sea not knowing what will happen. I know, we know that you are worried about your sister. But please have faith in god. She will be back soon.' Seungcheol tried to comfort him.

'I know...'

'Even if we comfort you, I know that nothing will happen but you will get some hope. So don't lose that hope. Y/N will be back with us soon. She will bark and yell with Mingyu and Dino as she did back then.'

'Yeah, she would disturb Mingyu especially. He looked so annoyed......Hahaha!' Hoshi laughed recalling those memories.

'Hoshi, Hoseok hyung is calling you.'

Hoshi looked at Jun who came inside their practice room.

'Oh, I am done. I have memorized the choreography of Run BTS.' Hoshi said and walked out.

Hoshi and Minghao have learned the choreography for the Run BTS TikTok challenge.

'I am here hyung.' Minghao said as he jogged towards Hoshi.

It was maybe the 6th time or something like that that he has met with any member of BTS. It reminded him of that time when the future Y/N who was in the past only to make BTS again.

'Hello!' Hoseok smiled brightly at Hoshi and Minghao as the three of them stood in front of the corner room of HYBE for the challenge.

'Let me turn on the camera.' Hoseok said and fixed his phone in a certain position.

'You don't have to. Since you are not alone, one of the staff will be recording your dance.' One of the female staff said.

'Oh, that's great!' Hoseok said with a smile.

'Ready, one, two...and start!'
.
.
.
.
.
'At this moment, if she doesn't make the BTS, then they will all disappear...How will they disappear? Then what will actually happen? Anything can happen at any moment.....Even though I know that she can do it, but every time lapse, there is a possibility that the future will be changed...' Hoshi thought.

'Oh!' Minghao bumped into Hoshi as he grabbed his shirt to prevent him from falling down.

'Pay attention hyung. You have been so distracted lately. I know you are stressed because of Y/-'

Hoshi quickly held Minghao's mouth preventing him from taking Y/N's name out.

'Because of whom?' Hoseok asked confusedly.

'Nothing. Just tired and stressed from the concerts...hehe.' Hoshi said with a weird smile.
.
.
'I can't let him know that Y/N is my sister. All these years, I have tried my best to hide her from them. I can't let my hardworking go waste like that!' Hoshi thought.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Meanwhile, an anonymous person was sitting inside his room while scrolling through his iPad when he found across something making him smirk.

He stood up and walked towards another person and handed him the iPad. The other person also had the same expression as he looked at the screen.

'Found you....at last...'

TO BE CONTINUED.......