50

Year-2023

A U T H O R

'She actually made your and those boys' future. All of you are bound to serve her right now.'

'Aren't you saying all mighty?' Hoshi narrowed his eyes and looked at his cousin.

'Isn't it right?' Jayhyuk laughed.

'True.' Hoshi nodded.

'So why are you spacing out?'

'I got a message from Yoongi hyung asking me to meet them. I think that they want to know the truth and also want to meet Y/N.' Hoshi replied.

'So just talk to them. They also deserve it. You didn't say anything because Y/N wasn't awakened at that time. But now she is safe and sound. We can also get help from them.'

'I don't need their help. I can protect my sister!'

'I know that.' Jayhyuk sighed but didn't argue anymore.

'But yeah I will come clean to them. Let me grab Seungkwan too. I am too nervous to go alone.'

'Should I come?' Jayhyuk asked.

'No. If we got exposed somehow, we will have to explain that we are relatives but if Seungkwan and I go to their house, it will be a senior and junior patch-up.' Hoshi replied.

'Also stay with Y/N. I trust nobody but you.'

'Don't worry. My eyes are like owls.' Jayhyuk proudly said and bid his goodbye to Hoshi.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Hoshi hyung and Seungkwan hyung are coming?' Jungkook asked.

'Yes.' Yoongi replied.

'But why Seungkwan? Does he also know about the mystery of Y/N noona?' Taehyung asked confusedly.

'Let them come.' Namjoon said.

'I will prepare some beverages for us and the guests. Hobi come and help me.' Jin said.

Jimin and Taehyung cleaned the living room as Namjoon and Yoongi talked about some work-related stuff.

It was evening time when Hoshi and Seungkwan arrived at their house.

Jungkook was the one who received them and took them to the living room.

'Hello.' Namjoon smiled in a friendly way.

'Hello. I am Seungkwan from-'

'You talk as if we never talked before! Come sit!' Jimin grinned and made him sit on the couch.

When everyone was seated on the couch, Jin and Hoseok bought the beverages and snacks for them.

Hoseok sat on the floor and laid his upper body on Jimin's legs as Jin sat beside Hoshi.

'Since all of us are here, let's talk about Y/N noona. Y/N noona...She is your blood-related sister right?' Taehyung asked.

Hoshi nodded.

'You are Kwon Soonyoung. Not Lee Chan. Lee Chan is another member of your group known as Dino right?' Jungkook asked.

'Yes.' Seungkwan answered for Hoshi.

'Y/N noona disappeared but then reappeared again yet she didn't age even for a year! How?!' Taehyung asked.

Hoshi looked at Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin confusedly.

'I didn't tell them the real reason. I think you should explain all of us. I think you have already guessed that I know something more than them.' Namjoon coughed.

Hoshi sighed.

'My sister Y/N is actually younger than all of you. She....she isn't a Shaman or something. Our family has no such member.'

Seungkwan widened his eyes making Hoshi look at him first.

'But the thing she said to you back then WAS true. Right? It did happen and we prevented it.'

Seungkwan nodded at Hoshi's remarks.

'Y/N is actually a time traveler.'

'WHAT?!' Taehyung spilled his drink on the carpet and Yoongi's pants making Yoongi slap the back of his head in annoyance.

'Sorry hyung.'

'Wait, what do you mean by Time traveler?!' Jungkook asked.

'Y/N got into a car accident months ago and went into a coma. It was the time when you guys also stopped RUN BTS. She time-traveled to the past. Her job was to make BTS again. But it wasn't as easy as it looked like. You were just some simple boys who didn't have all of the potential at first. My sister made it possible for you to train enough to gain all of the potential.'

'W-what?' Taehyung asked in disbelief.

'Yes. You won't know the real reality since she changed many things. All of you only know the changed ones. But since I knew about her, I can remember the old reality and the new one which changed after she woke up from the coma. Like Moonbin. She warned us and we prevented Moonbin's death. It is a secret that none of the other members of our group knows.' Hoshi said.

Seungkwan nodded affirmatively.

'She also saved our mother who actually was dead and now in this time and space, she is still alive.' Hoshi smiled.

'Yoona noona also knew this?' Namjoon asked.

Hoshi nodded.

'So can I ask how you knew that she was different? Was it because of her sudden disappearance? But Yoona noona made it look like her brother took her away.' Hoshi asked Namjoon.

'I knew something was different because of this.'

Namjoon showed Hoshi an old diary and smiled wickedly.

'What's that?'

'This is noona's diary which I believe she bought when she came in 2013 as per your words. She left it and time traveled again. I found it coincidentally. I wanted to return it to her but she wasn't with us anymore. I didn't trust Yoona noona. So I opened it......'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(the next chapter is about what Namjoon saw in Y/N diary and what he found out. Sp:Past. Tw this chapter is a little bit short XD)