37

Year-2013

AU T H O R

'I didn't see anyone. Maybe her brother didn't come.' Hoshi said.

'Ah, yeah.' Taehyung nodded.

Then it was silent. Yoongi narrowed his eyes and said,

'Aren't you leaving?'

'Huh? Ah, yes I am! Uh, you should also go since she won't wake up soon.' Hoshi bowed and rushed away.

'What was that?' Namjoon was confused.

'Something is fishy.'

Jin and Yoongi looked at each other when they said the same words.

'I will look for the nurse.' Hoseok took Taehyung and walked away towards the staff area.

'There is no label put in here which says "no entry". So can't we just go inside?' Jimin asked.

'Yes, you can. But you should first ask the duty nurse if you are here for the first time young boys.'

They saw a nurse standing in the corridor.

'Oh, we know that. Can we enter?' Namjoon asked.

'Sure you can. You still have 15 minutes left for the visiting hours. After that, you can come tomorrow at 10 a.m.'

The nurse opened the door, walked inside, and gestured for them to come inside too. When they were inside, she said,

'The patient is still sleeping.'

'Wait, is she crying?!' Jimin gasped as he walked closer and whipped the tears away from Y/N's eyes.

Her pale face, crying closed eyes, sorrowful face, and the way she was laying down made her look like a snow white who was waiting for someone to wake her up.

But in her case, it wasn't one person but several people.

'She is true!'

Yoongi came forward and looked at Jimin's hands.

'Why is Shy crying?' Jungkook cried out.

Apparently, he and Hoshi both were the youngest over here. They both had this soft heart that made both of them cry on the spot.

'Maybe she is having some bad dreams.' The nurse assured them.

[[according to ep 36, first paragraph, Y/N was crying. This is referring to that time]]

'I wonder where they are-'

The boys looked at Hoseok and Taehyung who followed another nurse inside the room.

'Oh, you guys are here?! I was about to call you!' Hoseok said as he stood beside Jimin.

'Do you know if Y/N noona's relative came here? We were told that her brother will be coming here.' Jin directly asked the nurses.

'No. I don't know.'

'Yes. Her brother came here not so long ago.' The other one said.

'What he came?!' Hoseok gaped.

'Yes.'

'He came alone or with someone else?' Yoongi asked.

'When did he come?'

'He came a long time ago. But he left just now. Maybe he is on the main road now.' The nurse said.

'Shit. We lost him. But wait if he left right before we came, that means Chan must've seen him!' Namjoon widened his eyes.