33

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'You okay?' Y/N asked.

'Yes. I am. Shall we leave?' Jin asked.

'First, tell me. Are you seriously alright?'

'I am noona. It was just some random leg cramp that happens.'

'But-'

'We can't be delayed anymore. Let's go!'

Finally, Y/N sighed and nodded as she walked towards the car with Jin and Jungkook.

'Today is the pre-recording okay? So don't be nervous.' Y/N said.

'Okay noona! Jungkook chimed.

'And I need you to tell Yoongi again to go with me. We need to select the instruments for his studio.'

'I will remind him.' Jin replied.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Noona!' Taehyung skipped his way towards Y/N as Y/N smiled and hugged his side profile lightly.

'Hey, kiddo. You did a great job!' She smiled.

'Noona have you watched my performance?' Jimin asked.

'Of course! I watched each one of yours! You guys did a great job.' She grinned.

'Thank you.' Hoseok smiled shyly.

'So, your Yoona noona will take you guys back to the company. I have to accompany Yoongi. We will be late probably. So go to your dorm after practice. I will drop him directly there.'

Namjoon nodded as they bid their goodbyes to Y/N and Yoongi who walked away.
.
.
.
'So where are we going now?' Yoongi asked.

'Hmm....First let's buy some recording mic, headphones, and a keyboard for you. I have marked 4 musical shops. Let's head towards the Gangnam Riverside first.'

Followed by the guards, they finally arrived at the biggest instrument shop in this province.

Walking out of the car, Yoongi followed his manager and entered the shop.

His cat-eye-type pupils moved from one instrument to another.

Y/N smiled when she saw his gaped mouth.

'Hello. Welcome to our shop.' One of the employees smiled.

'Hello. We are here to buy some studio microphones with a stand.' Y/N politely said.

'Oh! Please come this way. All the studio mics stand and designs are this way.'
.
.
'So what do you think?'

'Hmm...I liked this one. The other one is not to my taste. Also, the stand can be used for Namjoon too so this stand is good.'

'What about the keyboard?'

'These two.'

'Are you sure you don't want to look at other shops?'

'Yes. I liked the instruments here. No need to waste time anywhere else.' Yoongi shrugged.

Y/N tried to understand how did Yoongi like the instruments from one shop since it was practically impossible for him to like something this easily.