17

Year-2012

Author's pov

'W-what?' Hoshi stuttered.

He couldn't see Y/N anymore. All he could see was a pitched black surrounding the whole room. The heavy dark clouds were hiding the moon so there was no way he could see anything.

He had a phone. Y/N had a phone but that didn't matter to them anymore. Hoshi broke the hug and tried to locate her sorrowful and teary face.

Y/N didn't say anything. She just sobbed and sobbed. Getting impatient he threw his hands in the air and tried to hold her. After finally grabbing her upper arm, he trailed his hands toward her face and cupped her chin.

'Noona, p-please....Why are you saying like that? What happened? Please tell me!'

He tightened his grip on her chin before grabbing her shoulders again and shaking them violently.

'TELL ME! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY-'

'I-It's true S-Soonyoung-ah. Omma.....she is no more in my timeline..'

'How?! Why?!' He cried out.

'S-she has cancer....She is in the third stage. Her..her cancer has spread so much and is so unique type that the antidote is still not made in my timeline. Even if you start treatment now, s-she won't survive..'

'W-when?' He whimpered while asking his sister about his mother's death time.

'N-next year-'

Hoshi choked making Y/N stop as she held his hands. In the darkness, both of them gave warmth to each other while mourning their mother's death.

'I-I guess the 2022 Hoshi knew this. That's why he made sure that I spent most of my time with omma,' Y/N left a low chuckle.

'N-noona...what should I do? I just...just can't see omma dying like this!'

'This is something which we can't control.. Please spend more time with her, l-let me see her too..' She cried.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Year-2022

'What do you mean by someone visited her?' Hoshi confusedly looked at the attendant (male nurse).

'I don't know. He seems to know her. I didn't let the man in. He just stood there holding the door while looking at Miss. Kwon with sad eyes.'

'Do you know his name?'

'No. But he was much old. He was also wearing glasses and was short than the average person.'