23

Year-2012

A U T H O R

'How did you like your company?' Y/N asked.

'Good. The practice area is wide enough for us. Besides, there is a playground outside. We can practice over there too sometimes!' Hoseok chimed.

Y/N smiled sadly as others also agreed.

'Ms, Kwon?'

'Yes?'

One of the staff called Y/N.

'Bang PD nim wants to see you.'

'Oh. I will be there.'

After the staff left, Y/N told the guys to stretch out until she came back to the room.

They nodded as she went to Bang Si Hyuk's office.
.
.
.
.
.
'May I come in Pd nim?'

'Yes. You may.'

'Hello. I am-'

'I know you. We talked that day. Please come in Y/N. Do you mind if I call you Y/N?'

'No. It's fine sir.'

'Please sit down.'

'So...'

'Oh, actually I wanted to know about the new trainees.'

Y/N sat down in front of him and looked around. The office room was quite small. There were a lot of papers surrounding the whole table.

She fixed her posture and started to speak,

'Well, they are doing just fine. I was informed that their choreographer will be meeting them today. So I brought them early.'

'That's good. You know there are other trainees too right?'

'Yes.'

'Since you know what our company's condition is like now, it is hard to maintain everyone and give them everything they need. So it will be a lot to work. Besides, there is a person who wants to work free for us.'

'Free?' Y/N asked confusedly.

'Yes. She is Lee Yoona. She will be arriving shortly. Since you are new to this job, I recommend you follow her steps. She will be guiding you for a few months until you can become good at this job.'

Y/N widened her eyes at the words that Bang Si Hyuk spilled.

'Was there another girl named Lee Yoona in BTS's life? No, not even in their game. Oh god forget the game but why will she monitor me?!' Y/N thought as her face became pale.

'Oh. And please lead the way to the boys. I want to see their abilities.'

Y/N nodded as she and Bang Si Hyuk walked to where the boys were. Y/N pushed the door open as the music hit both of their ears.

They saw Hoseok and Jimin taking turns dancing to modern music. Y/N smiled as she peeked at Bang Si Hyuk who seemed pleased with their dances.

-clap-

All of them looked at the PD who clapped for them. Only Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi had met with Bang Si Hyuk. For others, it was still the first time.

Y/N could see Jungkook backing away shyly at the PD's claps.

'You danced very well. I am Bang Si Hyuk. You can call me Hitman Bang or Bang PD. Whatever pleases you.' The PD said as he moved to Hoseok and shook hands with him.

'Hello, I am Jung Hoseok.'

'I am Park Jimin.'

'I-I..I am Kim Taehyung and he is Jeon Jungkook.'

Taehyung took the initiative to introduce the shy kid.

'Hello, Jungkook. I heard that you sing very well. I look forward to your kind appreciation,' Bang Si hyuk smiled and patted Jungkook's head.

'So, as you guys know that Ms. Y/N is your main manager, there will be another manager named Lee Yoona. She is one of the experienced people who will be with you guys for a few months. I hope you will cooperate with her as well.'

'Sure,' Yoongi nodded.

'Fine then. Your choreographer will be here soon. Until then, warm up. And by the time please choose your stage names which will be finalized once you become a group and debut.'

Everyone nodded.

After Bang Si Hyuk left, Y/N sat down on the floor and took out her schedule diary.

Jungkook focused on the diary and saw it was different from the earlier one. It had a lot of sticky notes which were peeking through the sides of the pages.

'What are you writing?' Taehyung couldn't help but ask.

'The name of your new manager and I need to talk to her before she meets with you guys,' Y/N replied.

'Oh!'

'So, do you guys have any stage names that you want to u-'

Suddenly the door was opened and a lot of people came inside. Y/N looked at the manager who came towards her.

'Hello, Y/N-shi. I am Leon. The manager of the other trainees. We were told that all the trainees will be practicing together until the choreographer or the vocalist teacher or the hip hop teacher makes groups for the weakest and strongest ones.'

'Oh.'

'We don't have anything to do now. Let's just go and sit in the staff room,' Leon said as Y/N nodded.

'Guys, try to blend alone and make friends. I will be in the staff room. Make sure to put your phones in silent mode when your teacher arrives.' Y/N said as the boys nodded.

'Hello Noona, I am Hanbin.'

'Hello, Hanbin.' Y/N smiled.

Some trainees came and introduced themselves to Y/N as Y/N politely talked back.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
After a while, Y/N and Leon finally reached their destination Y/N sat down on her desk.

'Haff! It's so tiring to talk with new people.'

'Why? You don't like it?'

'It's not like that. I really don't like to talk with new people and be in crowded places,' Y/N replied back.

'Oh. I know a private bar. Do you want to hit it today? We have half a day of work tomorrow.' Leon said.

'Nah, I will pass. I don't want to wake up with a hangover.'

'Aww.'

Suddenly the staff room was loud as both of them looked at the entrance to see a girl entering the room.

'Hello, I am Lee Yoona. I will be here for 6 or 7 months. Please take care of me!'

Y/N frowned as she finally saw Yoona.

'How can she be experienced when she looks like a teenager?' Y/N thought.

When Y/N and Yoona's eyes locked with each other Yoona gave an unknown smile before making her way toward her.

'Hello. You must be Y/N, right? I am Yoona.'

'I know.'

'I will be guiding you-'

'How old are you?'

'Haha, don't worry. I may look young but I am older than each one of you in this room,' she smiled.

Suddenly Y/N felt a sudden chill rushing through her spin.

'This girl...I need to maintain distance from her and make sure the boys don't mend along with her too much...' Y/N Thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.......