Chapter 1: Number M2742

"The General's back!"

When the person next to him said this, Lin Han was sitting by the machine conducting a routine test. He was wearing dust-proof glasses, staring intently at the dashboard and taking notes from time to time. The title that resounded through the stars from other people's mouths didn't seem to affect him in the slightest.

A few teenagers from the apprenticeship were talking feverishly about something. He didn't listen carefully but thought it should be related to the upcoming celebration feast.

Since the Empire's complete domination of the M System, one name had been resounding from the beginning to the end – he was the youngest General of the Empire, the sharpest spear, the invincible sword, the hardest armor, the blade that cut the brambles and symbolized victory.

Another nebula once circulated that as long as He YunTing stood, then he was the absolute defense of the M Galaxy – unless you were willing to block an entire planet to deal with him alone.

...As a result, there was really a certain small planet that tried to be insolent and tried to unite with the Star Pirates to crush him. Unfortunately, before either side could launch a general attack on him, General He took the initiative with an elite battle group by his side and wiped out the other side in one fell swoop.

Except for the General's personal mechas, which were slightly damaged by the despicable Star Pirates, there was no further loss.

And today was the day of his triumph.

Lin Han lowered his eyes, put away the data logbook he had with him, took off his glasses, and breathed a very light sigh of relief.

The aftermath of doing something for a long time with high intensity was that at the end of the day, one would feel very tired. He pinched his eyebrows, a trace of tiredness inlaid with his expression.

The trainee researchers who were discussing on the side were talking about how General He drove his mechs and brought his most trusted men together to kill the enemy camp, and was absolutely invincible... After seeing Lin Han walk over, the group's discussion came to an end.

They knew that Lin Han wasn't interested in anything but mecha designs and repairs.

A teenager who could read people's expressions and body language said tentatively, "Teacher Lin, are you still not going back today? Do you want to go and rest for a while first? By the way, your gloves."

Lin Han nodded, said "Yes", took the white gloves placed on the console, very careful not to touch the hands of teenagers, and asked, "When will the damaged mechas be delivered?"

"In about half an hour."

Lin Han looked up at the time while putting on the white gloves.

Everyone seemed to be quite understanding of his mysophobia as well, and one of the teenagers bowed politely to him with a slight cunning flash in his eyes, "Then, Teacher Lin, do you see now..."

Lin Han, of course, knew what the teenager meant, and didn't make things difficult for the other as he smiled gently, "I know. You guys have also worked quite hard today, and the next job you're unable to do. Go back early, I won't keep you."

Hearing these words, the eyes of several teenagers immediately brightened up a few shades, not even hiding the excitement on their faces, "Yes, Teacher Lin! Don't stay up too late either!"

Lin Han bent his eyes for a moment and patted one of the teenagers on the shoulder with his long, slender fingers wearing white gloves, "Okay. Be safe on the way."