Chapter 86

Lu AnHe forced a smile, "Mr. Lin, you..."

Lin Han, however, couldn't even change his expression to match, he was only silent, focusing with all his mind, not letting go of any word in Lu AnHe's heart.

【Impossible, apart from me and the boss, no one else knows about this.】

【Moreover, Mr. Lin has never seen the boss before, how could he...】

Lin Han couldn't explain his feelings, and countless speculations were confirmed by Lu AnHe's words at this moment. There were too many things in his head, but he had to force himself to calm down and listen to what Lu AnHe said.

【He had clearly forgotten all about it.】

When Lin Han heard these thoughts, he suddenly felt a dizzying sense of disbelief. He had thought that his lover had fallen in love with him at first sight, even though he probably didn't even know how to like someone at that time.

Now someone was telling him that they may have met a long time ago, perhaps with silent love, in the early morning when he didn't notice, or in some long, quiet twilight.

Lin Han concealed his emotions and raised his head again, "But He YunTing told me that it was because he felt he couldn't get his memories back, so I thought maybe Lieutenant Colonel Lu was covering up something that even he didn't know."

Lu AnHe subconsciously answered, "No, it was the boss himself..."

Only in the middle of his sentence did he realize that Lin Han had been trying to get him to say something from the beginning.

【In the end, I can't hide it. I have to tell Mr. Lin...】

Lin Han saw Lu AnHe turn calm, staring meaningfully at him, before he sighed, and finally simply admitted, "Yes."

The other didn't know Lin Han's ability, he only thought that the other was nervous earlier when grabbing him to ask, as he smiled bitterly, "But probably... it's not what you think."

Only then did he slowly pull his hand out of Lu AnHe's hand, pursing his lips. He heard Lu AnHe say, "He did it of his own free will."

The air seemed to freeze.

Lu AnHe paused deliberately, thinking Lin Han must have had a lot to ask, and thoughtfully gave him some time. But he waited for a while before the young man in front of him slowly moved his lips and tentatively asked in a whisper, "Did he like me back then?"

Lu AnHe didn't expect Lin Han's first question to be this.

The other's expression still looked painful, even though he got his answer he was still unhappy, "Yes."

Lin Han's expression was too sad, and Lu AnHe couldn't bear it so he said, "He has always liked you."

Lu AnHe's tone finally became calm, "Just like now."

Lu AnHe also said this to someone for the first time.

"There were some details that he wouldn't tell me at that time." Lu AnHe raised his eyes and looked out the window, remembering something. "But there was no doubt that he liked you. He wasn't quite the same then as he is now," Lu AnHe said, "at least in matters involving you."

"But he's the kind of person, as you know, who keeps everything to himself, thinking that as long as he doesn't say anything, everything will be fine. Even if other people praise him and step on him, he himself will only be a person bottled up inside. I've been following him for too long, so I can't help but ask some questions. I don't know when he met you or why he likes you, but it's been at least a few years." Lu AnHe smiled, "I found out by chance. At that time, he knew about you from some other channels. He wouldn't actively seek you out, and he wasn't even sure if he liked you, but he couldn't help but pay attention to you, so it's normal that you don't know anything. If I hadn't spent so much time with him, I wouldn't have found out."