Chapter 92

Neither of them had the habit of staying in bed, and Lin Han woke up a little earlier than He YunTing the day after Grr continued to be thrown out of his room in frustration. As he rubbed his eyes and sat up in the waking hours, the words he said last night gradually came back to him.

He didn't relay everything he had seen to He YunTing, and the other man didn't seem too eager to do so, but just stayed quietly with him, not needing to speak, and the hand on his back would pass it on for him anyway. They didn't do anything that night, and didn't need to do anything.

Even though they should have met earlier, they didn't have to miss the silent teenage years. Lin Han carefully put his clothes back on, looked sideways at the person beside him, and suddenly remembered that he had hardly ever seen He YunTing asleep.

The only time He YunTing fell asleep in front of him was when Grr accidentally clicked on the video message when the other man was on V Proton, and the two of them had a magical, silent communication. At that time, the other man propped up his face with his hands to see his expression, but it was always a light sleep between battles, and he didn't seem to be sleeping peacefully.

But he was now sleeping with a frown.

For a moment Lin Han wanted to reach out and touch him, but was afraid that this simple action would wake him up. When he was frowning, what was he thinking about in his dreams? Will he dream about the missing teenage years, will he dream about him?

In the days of unattainable love, would there be a brief moment when he felt a subtle and bone-chilling loneliness? Perhaps the wind around was too quiet, or the morning air was too gentle, Lin Han felt a few minutes of daze.

He couldn't help but assume that if the two really didn't miss each other, what would it be like?

Lin Han's assessment of himself for a long time was that he was an uninteresting person and often kept to himself at school. Although he didn't show it on the surface, he actually didn't like the feeling of being watched by too many people and just wanted to get into a metal shell that belonged to him.

He YunTing was several grades higher, and the management on his side should be much stricter than his own, so he may not have had that much time to meet with him. So actually the possibility of this hypothesis being valid was very low.

But Lin Han still couldn't help thinking about what would've happened if they really got together early.

He YunTing may take time out of his heavy training to quietly meet with him — according to his nature, he probably wouldn't be able to say anything when they meet, and may only be able to look at him without saying a word, but couldn't bear to leave.

Just thinking about it, he found it very interesting.

But his personality would be different, and he might not be as calm as he was now, especially when he found out that he couldn't drive the mecha no matter how hard he tried, and he might not be able to stop being frustrated — Lin Han was completely by himself, and it would've been nice if he accompanied him at that time, even if he didn't even comfort him, just stayed by his side.

He might not have been as good-tempered as he was now, and he may have even been emotional when he encountered some things. He YunTing might also not be as cold as now, but he would certainly be just as clumsy. He wouldn't understand anything, would probably withhold Lu AnHe's snacks just to carefully hand them to him, asking if he wasn't angry anymore.

They probably wouldn't be as concerned as they were now for various reasons, they could be open about it.

Lin Han had not entered the Institute yet, and He YunTing had not shouldered a hefty battle on his body yet. They were the two most ordinary people walking on this planet.