Chapter 80

He YunTing didn't wake Lin Han up, but didn't want to hang up either.

Grr came over to see what these two people were doing, and then fell asleep in a daze, as if such a large light screen didn't even exist. These two humans were very boring, and it only took little talent to connect the video communication.

After a while it was also sleepy, but thinking that just now He YunTing didn't want it to hang up, in view of the General yielding to its softness, Grr decided not to bother with him. It finally moved his ears, didn't come closer, but rolled to Lin Han's side. It habitually rubbed against Lin Han's neck to get his favorite temperature, and then meekly shrunk into a small black coal ball, and soon fell asleep.

He YunTing's room returned to peace and quiet, not even the wind stirred any longer. The young man wasn't well covered by the blanket because of his restless sleep, only covering his legs to show the outline, while the remaining half of his body was exposed.

It was late at night in the Empire and He YunTing didn't know when Lin Han fell asleep. He only saw him because he kept turning over and covering the forehead of fine messy hair. His skin was already very white, his black hair gently scattered on his delicate and gentle face. He YunTing could almost recall the soft touch when lightly caressing it.

He obviously hadn't been out of the civilian area before college, but he hadn't been tainted with some of the less-than-perfect scents there.

It was as if the other was born a work of art, and he was just a lucky person who happened to be at his mercy.

Lin Han's love and kisses were pure, like his desire, and because of this, his longing also became a tempting luxury, but even if he wanted to lean in to pick it up, he worried about only having his hands filled with disappointment.

The youth grabbed the wrinkles on his clothes and pulled on it for a long time, which will probably make the housekeeper wrinkle her brows, before ironing the clothes out.

He YunTing had always been meticulous, but now he suddenly felt that it wasn't a bad idea to keep his clothes wrinkly.

Lin Han slept in his bed, clutching at his clothes, all his silent movements telling him: I miss you.

But Lin Han wouldn't unreasonably urge him to return, much less repeatedly to intervene in his work.

He was so good, so understanding that He YunTing couldn't stop looking at him now.

He had beheaded the Zerg and killed the Star Pirates, and today he was so easily using the most sophisticated weapons against people who were once as ordinary as all the civilian areas of the Empire.

How could he touch him with these hands again?

He YunTing felt some heat in his eyes, and his chest and limbs, which had been cold, seemed to be gradually warming up. He finally reached out to cover his face and closed his eyes in exhaustion.

Lin Han's biological clock was on time, and he woke up to such a light.

Grr didn't wake up, and he couldn't tell if the little one had pressed in when He YunTing contacted him. He YunTing was asleep, with his face propped up on his hands, his expression unreadable, his breathing steady.

Lin Han then remembered that he didn't even seem to have seen He YunTing asleep.

The two of them were in the border area before, they didn't have nutritional supplements, so with his poor physique, he was always drowsy without strength. So much so that every time he got up, He YunTing was already awake, seemingly never getting tired in front of him.

Now He YunTing was leaning in his cockpit, not even the pilot seat was lowered. But he was too tall and his legs weren't fully extended, making the position seem less comfortable, just a brief respite between combat. He also seemed serious when he fell asleep, still sharp in his military attire, as if he could regain his wakefulness in the next second and continue his mission to be the unattainable General that everyone looked up to.