Chapter 69

Due to Lin Han's encouragement, and because the hug was too tight and careless, something did get on his body through his clothes. His hands hadn't been wiped clean and had a little fishy smell, and he could only gently pat He YunTing's back.

He YunTing was still trying to calm his breathing, as if he felt that too much haste and busyness would make Lin Han feel uncomfortable. He wasn't even willing to say anything, only doing his best to hold the person in front of him. It was hard to have things in his life that he couldn't control, he hated everything that he couldn't grasp, it seemed to represent his inability, or the powerlessness that his heart didn't want to admit.

The feeling of being wrapped in desire was much more fierce than he expected. He still felt Lin Han's delicate soft fingers, his not very skilled movements and his very light breathing. He felt the urge to swallow him up, and in the midst of this, there was Lin Han.

He YunTing's body was hot, the soft fabric on his chest felt like it was burning him, seeping with thin sweat, provoking the itch Lin Han left. He YunTing felt the Omega's very soft body, but he was only hugging him submissively, without any extra movement.

"Okay." After a while, Lin Han heard He YunTing's breathing gradually become stable before he gently got up and pushed He YunTing's shoulder, "Do you want to go wash?"

His tone and actions were very gentle, helping him, there were really no other actions, and there was no need for He YunTing to have any burden and uneasiness. He YunTing didn't really know much about this, he wanted to try to give back to him like what Lin Han did just now, but he dodged, "I'm fine. You go wash up."

Lin Han seemed really tired, so when he spoke his voice was much lighter, but every word was serious, he wasn't as perfunctory as He YunTing.

"Does anything come to mind? Or... is there anywhere uncomfortable?" Lin Han still blushed a little when he said this, and just when he wanted to put his head down, he saw a splotch of cloudy liquid stain on their clothes, and dodged a little before he looked at He YunTing again.

"No need... No need to help me." Lin Han rarely spoke nervously and bit his lower lip, "Omegas are not the same as you."

Both seemed a little embarrassed. He YunTing actually hated himself. He stood up in Lin Han's gaze, his clothes and hair were in disarray. The room had no lights on, his face was sunk in the shadows, looking more and more deep and handsome.

The only thing was that there was a confusion in his eyes that he didn't understand.

The lust in his heart was so strong that it could eat the person in front of him in the next second, but he hesitated to reach out. He was afraid that he would swallow him up, drag him into the abyss, and hurt him with a power that he couldn't control.

He didn't dare.

"Don't you worry." Lin Han knew He YunTing's thoughts, curved his eyes and grabbed his hand, "Don't be scared of that either. Look, I'm standing here properly."

He YunTing gathered his eyes and pursed his lips. After an unbearable silence, he finally opened his mouth. "Why?"

Someone who obviously only seemed to be serious about his work could now be so attentive and soothe him in a way that he himself didn't dare to think about; someone who was obviously an Omega with a physique so poor that he couldn't live normally without nutrients, yet he could do this.

It was clear that they hadn't known each other for long.

Lin Han sat down on the bed and wiped his hands clean. In fact, there was certainly some inevitable tension and throbbing from the actions just now, and for a moment, his hands went limp when he heard He YunTing's low gasp.