Chapter 72

There was a moment of silence between the two of them, and for a while the only sound was the low hum of the mecha's engine running.

He YunTing didn't explain too much, Lin Han also didn't ask why he didn't take him too, both had their own tasks and work. Even if they were reluctant, they couldn't immediately leave everything behind, they simply stayed in this tiny space in a warm atmosphere.

"When do you leave?" Lin Han asked softly. After a few seconds, he felt that he wasn't quite ready to express himself and asked again, "You can stay with me for a few more minutes."

He YunTing reached around the other man's waist and said, "Soon. If there's enough time, I'll go straight to your house and wait for you downstairs."

Hearing this, Lin Han pulled He YunTing's hand over and stroked his fingers, "Last time you left in such a hurry that you forgot to leave your fingerprints on the door."

He YunTing raised his eyes for a moment, not expecting the topic to suddenly turn so quickly.

Lin Han took a breath and said, "But it's okay, I'll just go back and enter your information. You can come up later if you want, don't wait downstairs alone." Seeing that He YunTing didn't say anything, Lin Han felt that he looked easy to bully and pinched his face, "Did you hear me?"

"Yes." The man let him do it and answered in a whisper.

"He YunTing," Lin Han called out to him, suddenly withdrawing his voice.

Why do you look so silly and nagging?

It's not like you at all.

But he didn't say it, just pursed his lips and swallowed the words, saying, "It's okay."

He YunTing was sitting in the driver's seat, with a military appearance that was neat and meticulous, even his sitting posture was very standard. If they put aside the little doubt in his blue eyes, he was still the sun that people looked up to.

Lin Han didmón't know what he was thinking, as if he had been wearing the label of 'obedient' and 'meek' for more than 20 years after meeting He YunTing. He had been torn clean, saying that it was okay to be ignorant and unaware, he just wanted to be a little more capricious in front of him, and anyway, the other man gently tolerated him.

He thought so, and also did so.

The driver's seat was obviously large, and it wasn't impossible for two people to sit properly side by side, but Lin Han came closer, one hand pushed He YunTing's shoulder, pressing him towards the backrest, and the other hand supported the bottom of the driver's seat, pushing his body forward and then sitting across He YunTing's lap.

How sticky was he?

He YunTing was still in the position of being squeezed by him on the back of the seat, and now they were almost stuck together, and because of Lin Han's movements, He YunTing's uniform became less flat and rubbed against Lin Han's skin with folds.

He YunTing first stiffened for a moment, then cooperated with his movements and reached out to clasp him into his arms.

Lin Han, who had gotten what he wanted, finally curved his eyes a little.

Neither of them spoke for a while, and Lin Han, in He YunTing's embrace, looked out of the mecha cabin along with the display.

The Institute had been dealing with mecha all year round, and sometimes certain pilots would come here because of various problems with their mecha, so it was nothing new to have mecha parked at the entrance.

He saw the two colleagues who had been talking about He YunTing earlier walking out one after the other, as if they had agreed to have dinner together after work, talking about something as they walked. When they ran into the mecha in front of them, they paused in confusion and exchanged words, probably curious as to why the newest mecha assigned to the base was now parked here, and whether something had gone wrong.